Page 41 of 145 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    "Notes:
    *You may have to make multiple trips to the Elder Caves to get 3 seeds. Each time you will get needed seeds. "

I got two seeds on my first trip, and silly me decided to start crafting the flowers, since I planned to repeat the adventure several times anyway. I got one seed the trip after that, but since I already had crafted two, I thought they would add up but they didn't. My count reset and went to 1.
    I gave made two adventures since, and the first gave me glimmerdust, the second gave mushroom, petals and more glimmerdust, but no more seeds.

Will I be unable to complete this goal for crafting the flowers early?! Will the adventure give no more seeds? The first post says I will get the seeds each adventure, but this has not been true for me. Not after I got 3 seeds, except I used the first two...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    "Notes:
    *You may have to make multiple trips to the Elder Caves to get 3 seeds. Each time you will get needed seeds. "

I got two seeds on my first trip, and silly me decided to start crafting the flowers, since I planned to repeat the adventure several times anyway. I got one seed the trip after that, but since I already had crafted two, I thought they would add up but they didn't. My count reset and went to 1.
    I gave made two adventures since, and the first gave me glimmerdust, the second gave mushroom, petals and more glimmerdust, but no more seeds.

Will I be unable to complete this goal for crafting the flowers early?! Will the adventure give no more seeds? The first post says I will get the seeds each adventure, but this has not been true for me. Not after I got 3 seeds, except I used the first two...
    I did the exact same thing and had to make at least 5 more trips to collect the two seeds I needed to complete that goal. But I DID eventually get them. Don't give up just yet, plenty of time to go even if we feel pressure from the countdown

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I updated that text yesterday about adventure drops... for chapter 3, you must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts. I know you can put them on to craft once Ch3 concludes and not collect till Ch4, but for a lot of players, this is still causing confusion, so I'm sticking to the party line of WAIT. Follow you goals.

Please keep referring back to page 1 as info is constantly updated.

I've made the notes about Ch3 bold and red on the first page to help it stand out more. You should keep to the goal that is in your book. Prepare what you can of normal items in advance (bones, feasts, longswords etc). There are no glitches in the early chapters, so support can't help. They will only direct you back here to the forum.

If you are not seeing an item register, please force close your game. If you are still stuck, send me a PM. There is still plenty of time left on the clock

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-16 at 09:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Chaper nine. Only Naga from traps!

Rhino Keeper
    Worst event ever! Chapter 1 started after I visited my 2 market places. It was on the third day I finally finished mission 1 of Chapter One. Now I am not getting seeds? I understand that Storm 8 is all about torturing everybody with their random drop, but making us visit a building that takes a whole day to reset AND giving us nothing for our adventures through the castle is ridiculous. Not a happy ruler.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-10-16 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Removed stars

Farm Supplier
    For chapter five I'm supposed to have 25 Fire Petals. I already have more than thirty and I'm not getting credit for them. What do I do?

The goal says I have 0/25 yet I have 37 in my inventory. Gathering more does not help the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Evil nasty snakes, total phobia of snakes

And now you say **** Nagas aka snakes or don't get dragon

This is why I had to give up tiny castle
    Best post ever!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulac99 View Post
    For chapter five I'm supposed to have 25 Fire Petals. I already have more than thirty and I'm not getting credit for them. What do I do?

The goal says I have 0/25 yet I have 37 in my inventory. Gathering more does not help the goal.
    Have you tried force closing?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Please have someone look at my game .I made the quests and crafted two fire flowers and one ice flower. Collected 20 fire petals and 8 ice petals, but chaper shows one seed. I have made at least 4 more quests and get glimmer dust. Have closed twice! Help!
    I am having the EXACT same problem! Please help!
    And yes, tried to force close, to no avail.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by petplace526 View Post
    I am having the EXACT same problem! Please help!
    And yes, tried to force close, to no avail.
    Are you in chapter 3 or 4? (Glad it's all sorted out now)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-10-16 at 04:12 AM.