Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Waiting on Chapter 4 to begin but have not seen any Naga. Do they only appear when reach the chapter or are they popping up before?
    I haven't had a beast parked for just that reason, to see if I could spawn a Naga while tapping all the wells & ponds trying to keep my water inventory up but not a single one over a 2 day period. I've gotten lots of other beasts though.
    And I'm waiting on Chapter 5 to begin.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Coral Cluster - 1x1 /deco

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1591.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	30788 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (7).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	30789 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (8).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	30790

After fighting 22 Nagas (with traps) I have 37xNaga Fins; 9xShell Armor; 8xSeaweed; 2xCoralCluster
    Last edited by azriX2012; 05-09-16 at 02:41 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    This is the 2nd day of not getting any Nagas in Chapter 9. I know it's still early in the day for Storm8, but I sure hope they get it fixed today

Can we please get confirmation that Storm8 is aware of this problem? & when we can expect a fix?

Thank you SpiritWind for all you do
    Issue with Nagas not spawning at Ch 9 is being worked on right now. Some players completed the Dragon Hoard and also started the craft "Dragon Stone Ritual" before getting to Ch 10, and S8 are looking into this issue as well.

Will add to post 1...

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Chapter 3 and have been going on Elder searches for 2 1/2 days and can not seem to get any seeds other than the first search! Why is it that there are some people that have gotten to Chapter 9 and I can not complete chapter 3? This is getting more irritating by the minute! Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am on Chapter 3 and have been going on Elder searches for 2 1/2 days and can not seem to get any seeds other than the first search! Why is it that there are some people that have gotten to Chapter 9 and I can not complete chapter 3?
    They've spent a whole lot more gems than you have. It's impossible to be on ch 9 now whitout gemming through the earlier chapters.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am on Chapter 3 and have been going on Elder searches for 2 1/2 days and can not seem to get any seeds other than the first search! Why is it that there are some people that have gotten to Chapter 9 and I can not complete chapter 3? This is getting more irritating by the minute! Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
    Seeds are rare and random. If you started on the day the event was released you would be no further than chapter 4, waiting for Ch 5. Those who are ahead have spent bucket load of gems (and we are ever grateful!)

Keep trying with the seeds. Just don't make any lilies till you're asked to by the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Same Here... tried again today,used over 40 hits again but NOTHING
    ...Hope this gets fixed soon... NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE!!!

EVEN ALL MY ITEMS (HERO CREST / MASTERY SWORD & SAFETY CERTIFICATE) HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM MY INVENTORY

SO NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH ANYTHING!

Also thanks to SW for always trying to help!
    i think you would have to contact s8 support to get your materials back... I lost all my inventory once, they fixed but I lost one day work
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by thewon1 View Post
    Thanks. I'm not crafting. I'll email support!
    It looks like your Fire Petals and Ice Petals count is going down because you're using them to craft Fire Lilies and Ice Lilies. You currently only have 1 of each Petal, if you get one more and have 3, you'll complete this. You need to have a total of 3 in your Inventory for this Task to complete.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Same Here... tried again today,used over 40 hits again but NOTHING
    ...Hope this gets fixed soon... NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE!!!

EVEN ALL MY ITEMS (HERO CREST / MASTERY SWORD & SAFETY CERTIFICATE) HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM MY INVENTORY

SO NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH ANYTHING!

Also thanks to SW for always trying to help!
    Sorry for the inconvenience! We'll update the thread once this has been fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Seeds are rare and random. If you started on the day the event was released you would be no further than chapter 4, waiting for Ch 5. Those who are ahead have spent bucket load of gems (and we are ever grateful!)

Keep trying with the seeds. Just don't make any lilies till you're asked to by the goal.

After spending all my gems trying to get the gold nuggets on the last quest I only have a few gems left. After using all my gems I still wasn't able to finish the last quest so I will not do that again! I just collected the last seeds so I can make the lilies now! So happy that chapter 3 is almost over!

Thanks for all your help!!!