Page 28 of 145 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Ok, I had 2/3 seeds, collected a third at last from a quest (the barracks gave glimmer dust again). Thought I was finally finished, but the goal book now shows 1/3 collected. What happened to my other two?? There is no way to gem skip this step and it is apparent something is wrong...
    yea its happening to all of us and now im only getting glimmerdust from the quests, i say im done i cant deal with this mess. its stressing me out and im nearly in tears cuz of this
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I finally got through Chapter 2 this morning because it took over 50 tries to get the tome from my 3 Libraries.. I have 5 each Fire and Ice flowers, but although the limit shows as 99 in the inventory, I am getting the black flag on 30 for ice and 33 for Fire petals. I have collected water well over 100x's but the only Nagas I got, I got from a trap. I see a bunch of people way ahead of me, and I understand some skip, but there was no skip option on the tome. Am I the only one with this issue, or are a bunch of us doomed to not finish this event?

In the upcoming chapter I need to make the Fire & Ice flowers, but as I can't hold any more petals, is the collection from ten each wasted energy?

Thanks folks.

I am wondering if the black flag is for the extra blue petals/orange petals that you get when collecting ice petals/fire petals rather than the ice petals/fire petals themselves...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yea its happening to all of us and now im only getting glimmerdust from the quests, i say im done i cant deal with this mess. its stressing me out and im nearly in tears cuz of this
    Please, don't stress over it. First, it is only a game. Second, it is a common problem and it will get sorted out with time

What happens if you use the seeds before the right time. Got the three seeds but started my lilies before I got all three. Does that mean I can't finish this?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ill flag this chapter about the adventure.... I'm pretty sure it's all random, but at 3 swords a pop, it's worth checking with S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ill flag this chapter about the adventure.... I'm pretty sure it's all random, but at 3 swords a pop, it's worth checking with S8.
    There are quite a few of us on Chapter 9 that are not able to get any Nagas. Would you flag that too please? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    IS THIS A ANOTHER GLITCH???
    Am on Ch 9 ... yes did speed up (time/days)obviously! BUT HAVENT MANAGED TO GET A SINGLE NAGA SINCE THIS CH STARTED...have used over 120 taps but nothing!
    DID PLACE DRAGON HOARD AS WAS IN MY MARKET TO BUY AS I HAD GOT THE HERO's CREST as had continue to get Nagas after doing Ch 6
    ...as they kept coming whenever I collected from Wells/ponds... SO BUILT DRAGON's HOARD ...THEN DRAGON STONE APPEARED TO BUILD IN MAGIC FORGE...SO DID...COLLECTED BUT THEN NOTHING HAPPENED & NOW BEING ABLE TO MAKE DRAGON STONE HAS DISAPPEARED ...

IS THIS WHY NOT GETTING NAGAS???
    THINK MY GAME THINKS I HAVE FINISHED GOALS THEREFORE NOT GETTING NAGAS TO COMPLETE!!?????
    Last edited by kolakid; 05-08-16 at 05:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Ok, I had 2/3 seeds, collected a third at last from a quest (the barracks gave glimmer dust again). Thought I was finally finished, but the goal book now shows 1/3 collected. What happened to my other two?? There is no way to gem skip this step and it is apparent something is wrong...
    More adventures and nothing but glimmerdust...what a bummer, I really wanted to see the final prize. Out of iron, sick of making grits. The whole game is a gem trap but no gem bypass here?! Hope S8 has a fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Please SW , can you check...
    also WILL I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER DRAGON's HOARD AS COMPLETED BEFORE GOAL TO DO SO CAME UP....???!
    Last edited by kolakid; 05-08-16 at 05:18 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    More adventures and nothing but glimmerdust...what a bummer, I really wanted to see the final prize. Out of iron, sick of making grits. The whole game is a gem trap but no gem bypass here?! Hope S8 has a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Add me to the list of peeps w 2/3 seeds and nothing but glimmerdust coming in from quests so, for anyone thinking of growing those seeds as soon as you get them...DONT GROW ANY PLANTS UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED CHAPTER THREE!
    I m having the same issue, now 1/3, what to do?