Page 16 of 145 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure I'm had a tome drop the first time I clicked on the library, but nothing in storage and it didn't move on to the next step to Read the Tome. I have clicked on several more libraries and sped up at least 5 times at the cost of gems so I could move on and I haven't gotten another one. I'm stuck here and don't want to spend more gems. Anyone else? By the way, first time poster, but long time player!

Host(ess)
    Visited the library in chapter 1 and received the Tome of the Ancients. Figured it would work for that step in Chapter 2. Nope. Had to visit the library to get it again then on to reading it. Now waiting for Chapter 3 to open.

in regards to the glimmerdust drop at the end of the Elder Cave quest, same here. hardly worth it, really. but maybe doing this within the chapter will reap more drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on chapter 1 and did 4 Elder Cave adventures. I got 3 with glimmer dust and 1 got fire seed.

Rhino Keeper
    REWARD NOT RECEIVED

Just finished chapter 1. My inventory doesn't reflect a reward for reaching the prize chest after completing step 3. Has anyone else noticed this? I didn't see anything in post 2 yet from SW. Force-closed game and didn't help.

Also, I have seen comments of people waiting for the market to be ready to collect before starting the event. That won't save any time. It will actually take longer. I thought that way too but realized that the timer is based on when you "start" chapter 1. So, I decided to start the chapter while waiting on markets. I just collected and completed all of ch 1 and now I only have 11 hrs until ch 2 starts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    REWARD NOT RECEIVED

Just finished chapter 1. My inventory doesn't reflect a reward for reaching the prize chest after completing step 3. Has anyone else noticed this? I didn't see anything in post 2 yet from SW. Force-closed game and didn't help.

Also, I have seen comments of people waiting for the market to be ready to collect before starting the event. That won't save any time. It will actually take longer. I thought that way too but realized that the timer is based on when you "start" chapter 1. So, I decided to start the chapter while waiting on markets. I just collected and completed all of ch 1 and now I only have 11 hrs until ch 2 starts.
    I didn't get any thing either

Executive Chef
    Maybe the chapter 1 reward is unlocking the adventure.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm had a tome drop the first time I clicked on the library, but nothing in storage and it didn't move on to the next step to Read the Tome. I have clicked on several more libraries and sped up at least 5 times at the cost of gems so I could move on and I haven't gotten another one. I'm stuck here and don't want to spend more gems. Anyone else? By the way, first time poster, but long time player!
    my tome hasnt dropped either, sped up many times and there is no skip on this, i thought it might be because i made the ice and fire flowers, have posted in the bugs section

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    When you read it, it is consumed and removed from your inventory. Now I have 2, so after this step I had 1 left. I don't know if more drop.
    Bummer. I always like to have one extra. Guess I moved too quickly. Thanks!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Bummer. I always like to have one extra. Guess I moved too quickly. Thanks!
    They are still dropping. Just got another one. I am waiting for chapter 3 to open. so my current bonus is at 2, unless we need them later for other parts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...