Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

New Resident
    How long did it take for your dragon to grow? I've been at it for days!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzisu2 View Post
    How long did it take for your dragon to grow? I've been at it for days!
    20 taps

New Resident
    Cheers I can't be far off then.

Helpp... I've been waiting for someone to help me to fix the game for me. As i explained i crafted my dragon, harvest it on my android... And the windows choice of picking ice or fire dragon still come out........i send my tiker number here and pm.. Someone helpme fwd the ticket number as welll ... But haven't got any good news yetttt

Fashion Designer
    what a big disappointment what those very expensive dragons drop..
    if i would have know i never would have spend 500 gems to get the other one too in both my games
    and now on top of things TL stunts again in theft on fridayevening by decreasing energydrop of purple ali's
    think i will be deleting this game soon if that stays
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    a Naga spawned off my Ice dragon!

Executive Chef
    I'm still getting responses to my signature requests so neighbor requests definitely carry over for a long time!

Host(ess)
    Hi
    I've sent in a request because I finished before the timer and never got the pop up to get my dragon and I've yet to hear from anyone I spent gems so I could finish on time and I still don't have a dragon yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I have the ice dragon and my first drop was dragon scales. No energy so far. I don't think I've ever gotten energy off a dragon. But I like the way it looks.
    I have the ice dragon. I got a light armor from my first collection. There were probably dragon scales too, but I'm maxed on those

Executive Chef
    I spent 500 gems too for the other dragon. At the time I was happy with how the game was progressing with getting enough energy from p Ali's to actually get things done. I did not mind spending gems at that point, because I wanted to support it financially. Now- not happy. Level 50 player for a long time. I thought I was being rewarded. I will be less quick to spend gems again. As far as I can tell these dragons drops are the same as regular dragons.
    But I do like the looks of them. Very good.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-21-16 at 07:31 AM.