Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    It will stop dropping once the event is over for everyone on 5/21.
    This is weird. I was forced by the game to start the event, or better: it started automaticly, now 10 days ago. I just finished this event, and didn't speed anything. So how is it possible that the event ends on 5/21?

Enjoyed this event, it was a smooth sailing. Too bad we couldn't get lots of souvenirs, just bought 1 for 50 gems.

And now the big question: will I get me the Fire or Ice Dragon? I already have more dragons than I can ever use, but the couple is lovely... But not lovely enough to spent 500 gems (which is almost 20 dollar) on it. I have a Flare Dragon, Matrix Dragon, Bijou Dragon, Glimmer Dragon and a normal Dragon, and only want 4 of them displayed in my Kingdom.

New Resident
    I have done all the steps, completed the dragon stone ritual, but have never received the dragon egg. Did not know about the force close thing, and thought that the egg will be just granted at the end of the event. But it was not.
    Not sure what to do now.
    Sigh.

New Resident
    Have fed my dragon to adult but he never appeared. It said congratulations but my ice dragon is just a shadow. I have forced close many time but still he is a shadow. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyalc View Post
    Have fed my dragon to adult but he never appeared. It said congratulations but my ice dragon is just a shadow. I have forced close many time but still he is a shadow. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
    Sometimes my pigs and horses have shown as shadows.... little grey ovals. When I deleted and reinstalled the app the images came back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyalc View Post
    Try rotating it in edit mode..if it still doesn't appear, reinstall the game

I could finish it on level 50 accounts, but not on those at lower levels. The problem was not having enough furs, boar pelts, jewels. For lower level players, it surely was very hard to get that egg in time.

Just wonder what we are supposed to do with all those naga fins, shell armor, seaweed and tome of ancients and we still get from fighting nagas and collecting from libraries.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Sometimes my pigs and horses have shown as shadows.... little grey ovals. When I deleted and reinstalled the app the images came back.
    Thank you, deleted and reinstalled , now works.

Rhino Keeper
    Have gotten 4 of the 5 request I need! Will wait til the last minute before I spend the gems lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Have gotten 4 of the 5 request I need! Will wait til the last minute before I spend the gems lol
    Keep force closing and checking. My news page was showing that I had 7 neighbors respond to my request within 15 min of sending it but the counter kept telling me I had 4 returned. Good luck!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Elaustere View Post
    I have done all the steps, completed the dragon stone ritual, but have never received the dragon egg. Did not know about the force close thing, and thought that the egg will be just granted at the end of the event. But it was not.
    Not sure what to do now.
    Sigh.
    If you finished all of Chapter 10 & don't now have the dragon goals in your goal book, first part is to visit a stable, I would email support & advise them of your situation. Then you can send your ticket number to Pika Squirrel or SpiritWind to check your game.

To Force close: Double press the Home button & push all the open apps up & off your screen.

If you check post #2 of this thread you'll be able to see the rest of the goals after completing the Story Book goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******