Page 130 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When you have completed the event and you have your dragon stone, when you get to the next set of goals (which are not timed; only getting the stone in timed), then you can purchase an additional dragon stone from the forge once you've put the first dragon on to craft. If you want a second dragon, you must begin crafting before you collect your first dragon as the goal disappears.
    )
    how much gems for that second dragon stone.. this event is very confusing.
    how much total for a second dragon ?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    Don't buy safety certification and sword.
    Dragon stone is just reward. You can't craft two stones.

Look at this...

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1295370

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    The reward for completing the event is a dragon stone. Once you start crafting your dragon, in the other forge you can purchase an additional stone for 500 gems. You can only purchase a stone this way to get a second dragon. Goal 10.3 was crafting a ritual, not crafting a dragon stone.

Executive Chef
    I have been taping on my little guys every since Sunday... And they are still not grown up...wow ,not complaining love my little ones..wish we didn't have to grown them up

No Dragon Egg

I went through all the steps and completed each phase. I did not receive a dragon egg when it completed at the forge. And now my game has finished and time has run out. I have checked my inventory and the stables. What do I do?

[removed long quote... Not necessary]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-17-16 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WorleyWorld2 View Post
    I went through all the steps and completed each phase. I did not receive a dragon egg when it completed at the forge. And now my game has finished and time has run out. I have checked my inventory and the stables. What do I do?
    Force close the game and open it again and you get the steps to craft the dragon. I just completed (sped up the forge a little) and am crafting the fire dragon now.

Same here. I got nothing from the forge. I did not get a message about completing the ritual or anything. Now my time is up and I am upset. All that for nothing.

I have force closed several times. I have still got nothing in inventory or my buildings.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WorleyWorld2 View Post

If you completed the ritual but did not move onto the next step, despite force closing, please send an email to Support and then send your ticket number by PM to PikaSquirrel (or me and I'll pass it on).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The reward for completing the event is a dragon stone. Once you start crafting your dragon, in the other forge you can purchase an additional stone for 500 gems. You can only purchase a stone this way to get a second dragon. Goal 10.3 was crafting a ritual, not crafting a dragon stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zernzid View Post
    Don't buy safety certification and sword.
    Dragon stone is just reward. You can't craft two stones.

Look at this...

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1295370
    very nice, i bought a master sword in both my games for 50 gems, cause sour4tch said in the first few days of post 2 that was the way obtaining another one for less gems. what now! i want those gems back cause i believe 650 is a bit too high for just a dragon. what do i do

like i said before, this whole event is very confusing, especially when info is changed overnight without any notice of it

even more frustrating, i now have 478 gems left due to the 50 spend without cause.. i could have been able to buy that other egg...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️