Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Farm Supplier
    How do you go about getting a second dragon? I haven't collected my egg yet but it's ready, do I buy the materials needed to make second egg or is there a pop Up to buy second dragon when you collect egg

Fashion Designer
    If you start ritual before event ends in 5 hrs will you get chance to get dragon egg or only if completed

How many gems to skip it

Rhino Keeper
    @transberry, Normally it is when u start the craft that is counted, not when u collect. But I can't say for sure for this event since there's a lot of confusion. Maybe someone else can answer this better.

Unimportant question from me, just good to know.
    1) will fire lilies and ice lilies continue to drop fire and ice petals? Or just orange and blue petals, after we craft/raised fire/ice dragon?
    2) will we ever see Naga again after this event? I love fighting him. My most fave monster so far actually.

Fashion Designer
    I know normally its when started, but dunno on this event and only 4 hours left

Spent way too many days getting ice seeds

It's just a normal dragon, dropping normal stuff no biggie if I don't get it, it'll just be first special thing I didn't win

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas123 View Post
    How do you go about getting a second dragon? I haven't collected my egg yet but it's ready, do I buy the materials needed to make second egg or is there a pop Up to buy second dragon when you collect egg
    When you have completed the event and you have your dragon stone, when you get to the next set of goals (which are not timed; only getting the stone in timed), then you can purchase an additional dragon stone from the forge once you've put the first dragon on to craft. If you want a second dragon, you must begin crafting before you collect your first dragon as the goal disappears.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Unimportant question from me, just good to know.
    1) will fire lilies and ice lilies continue to drop fire and ice petals? Or just orange and blue petals, after we craft/raised fire/ice dragon?
    2) will we ever see Naga again after this event? I love fighting him. My most fave monster so far actually.
    1. Lilies stop dropping after you get your dragon.
    2. No idea!

Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Okay, I saw that the rest of the goals are not timed. Can someone verify that I can hang on to this goal (fire or ice?) with a dragon ready in the forge until I get enough gems to purchase the other egg to have both dragons?
    Yes, the goals post event completion are untimed. As to your second question, if you are thinking about holding it for a few hours and not collect that will be fine. If you left it there for 3 months till you accumulate gems, that is something you'll need to raise with a Community Manager (Pika or sourp4tch).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I realize now that I have made the mistake of sending out request for advocates to all my neighbors But, I am now waiting for chapter 9 only,and chapter 10 opens tomorrow..so I'm wondering if maybe people who will be sure to check their games tomorrow ( CS day that is ) at the earliest can help me with signatures before any of my neighbors respond to my advocate request? also, if I send out request for signatures to all my neighbors tomorrow at the earliest,will they replace the request for advocates? Or will it reach only the 60 neighbors who already responded in these three days??
    I wouldn't stress over that. I sent the advocates out to all 103 of my neighbors. Most of my neighbors are active. I received my advocates within a few hours and there was a grand total of 6 that carried over to the next day. None carried to the second day. I then sent out 103 requests for the signatures. I *always* do my requests like this, for every storm 8 game, and it has yet to cause me problems.

Your requests reach the first 20 that sign on after you send it. Theres always a few extra that get auto sent the next day but never enough to carry it over for days.

Fashion Designer
    Your requests reach the first 20 that sign on after you send it. Theres always a few extra that get auto sent the next day but never enough to carry it over for days.[/QUOTE]

I did an experiment with the Cherry Hive step 10 with the redundant goal to get 50 sealing dust from your neighbors. I sent out about 100 requests to active players except Stormie. I had gone visiting and deleted those that did not have the Cherry Hive tree. I sent the requests shortly after the reset time (12:00 am PDT) and had 20, the following day I got 20 more, and finished up on the third day and got an unknown number of helps after that. I was gone for part of that day and could not keep track. So the requests definitely carry over.

I started to craft just my time is up and when I collected it I got nothing. I closed and open the game, I restarted my iPad, nothing happens. I spent little gems on this quest. I am so disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clarissahails View Post
    I started to craft just my time is up and when I collected it I got nothing. I closed and open the game, I restarted my iPad, nothing happens. I spent little gems on this quest. I am so disappointed.

Sorry.. Just keep reloading the game, the follow up quests should pop up.
    Idk why TL made it that way... I had to forse close too many times after the craft was over ..
    The event is very buggy to Say the least

+read post 2 about chapter 10... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-16-16 at 11:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    4 min left, never got the certificates from neighbors so spent 80 gems to skip, 38 for a couple extra naga parts and 12 to speed ritual just to make sure

It did count even if not out of forge in time

130 gems to craft a basic dragon that does nothing special, wish it would at least drop energy