Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Has the timer for anyone else's dragon hoard disappeared? I'm hoping it's a glitch and it wil still finish on the set time buts it's leaving me nervous so hearing others had this will help me. Also this was not the stage we chose ice or fire right? Sorry for all the questions!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire0101 View Post
    If u build the dragon hoard before chapter 10 will it still count or will I need to build another
    Yes, it will! Did build it earlier and task auto-completed.

Farm Supplier
    Help I fell asleep 5 minutes before I could collect my egg in the magic force. When I collected it later it said something like time collected item. But I can't find it nowhere in my inventory.

What can I do now? Can I do anything to finish the goals or do something to receive the egg which I should have in my inventory?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    Help I fell asleep 5 minutes before I could collect my egg in the magic force. When I collected it later it said something like time collected item. But I can't find it nowhere in my inventory.

What can I do now? Can I do anything to finish the goals or do something to receive the egg which I should have in my inventory?
    You need to force close the game.

Fashion Designer

I believe this is one of the times you have to force close and reopen.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if there is a benefit to keeping the dragon's hoard out rather than putting it in storage? 4 spaces is a lot of room for a decoration.

hi! No, it can be put into storage if you want... SW

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Once you complete chapter 10.3 and get the congrats screen, the timed event finishes. The rest of the goals are untimed. Was it the dragon or the ritual (10.3) you were crafting?

Lots of posts at the same time!

Can't send you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!
    Can't send you my ticket number, your Contact-Link don't work

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi57Land View Post
    Can't send you my ticket number, your Contact-Link don't work
    Send it to me and I'll pass it on for you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sircatalot View Post
    I can help add sircatalot.
    I'm going to be here for a little while. If you still are desperate and want to try to add "Ruler of Jennyville" and send out a request I'll click it as soon as I get it. Oh, and if you want to get two dragons be warned that my option to craft dragons disappeared the minute I crafted my ice dragon - I was thinking of saving up for it but that doesn't seem to be an option. It looks like you have to buy the dragonstone first and craft one then use the stone you have to craft the other. It's weird that we still have the option to go on the adventure to get seeds and craft ice and fire flowers - what would you use them for if not to get enough petals for a second dragon?
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 05-16-16 at 05:08 AM.