Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4ever View Post
    I definitely sent the requests out to all of the new neighbors that I recently accepted and so far I have only received 1 signature request back! I only need like 1 or 2 more and then I can use the 52 gems I have left to skip the rest! I can't believe this is happening! S8 definitely needs to allow more requests that are sent to be answered. I never knew that you could only get so many requests sent back to you. I just can't believe I am this close and I probably won't be able to finish! I also spent over 100 gems skipping certain parts on this event. Thank you so much for your help as well as everyone else who has tried to help.
    I'm assuming you sent one to me (Poicephalus) as your are now a neighbor. I've been watching and still have not gotten a request. Not quite two hours until reset time. I'm staying up because Chapter 10 will be opening for me then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    2x2
    Thanx!
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    I realize now that I have made the mistake of sending out request for advocates to all my neighbors But, I am now waiting for chapter 9 only,and chapter 10 opens tomorrow..so I'm wondering if maybe people who will be sure to check their games tomorrow ( CS day that is ) at the earliest can help me with signatures before any of my neighbors respond to my advocate request? also, if I send out request for signatures to all my neighbors tomorrow at the earliest,will they replace the request for advocates? Or will it reach only the 60 neighbors who already responded in these three days??

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Great i just wasted 200 gems crafting a 2nd stone for there not to be one. I searched this forum several times but not this morning and miss that note in the front. Thats a terrible waste of gems. S8 should be ashamed that they let us spend on something that doesnt exist!!!! Very unhappy
    I did how ever see posts saying we needed to buy the items to make a second stone which are not in my inventory either. Poof i just threw gems away !!
    I am in the same boat as you I did the same darn thing now I also am out 200 gems and waiting on CS to reply or replace my gems life time player since day one of the game just wish things would be simple and clear for all players not get caught in a gem trap

I did it! This am, I was still waiting on Safety Advocates. I had 7 yesterday after sending 20 the previous day and then another 20. Lots of force closing, turning off tablet, deleting and reinstalling. Spirit Wind told me last night to send to all my neighbours and requests would come flooding in. I was gone all day but when I got home, I had finished off fighting the nagas needed plus 4 more to get enough of what I needed. A few steps were automatically finished. I needed 5 signatures so sent off requests to all again and kept force closing in between. Got the stone with about an hour to spre so sped it up. Now to choose which dragon.

THANK YOU, SPIRIT WIND!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm one of the lucky and therefore happy players. Made it safely through all the chapters. Thanks to the great advice on this thread, I reached out to a lot of new neighbors and have been very fortunate in the timely responses. I wasn't able to play the game for several months last winter between it outreaching my old iTouch, and me getting an iPhone. I'm still catching up on earlier quests - just about finished with 9/3/15 and ready to start 9/17/15. So a few more to go!

But now I am happily pacing along with the other ladies waiting for my baby fire dragon to grow up like her big brothers and sisters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story Dragon.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	30959

Rhino Keeper
    One quick question please I'm lower level gave up but somehow still seeing how far I get. When do I obtain the dragon hoard? Which goal do I complete to receive as a reward?

Also how many gems does it cost to skip bones and golden eggs please?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    One quick question please I'm lower level gave up but somehow still seeing how far I get. When do I obtain the dragon hoard? Which goal do I complete to receive as a reward?

Also how many gems does it cost to skip bones and golden eggs please?
    If you go back to page 1 (post no's 5&6) the goals and pictures are all listed for lower level players. buy it in chapter 10. It's resource heavy! Make sure you've got everything first...

Fashion Designer
    nice one.. i finished chapter 8, got the popup to wait 23 hours 59 mins for chapter 9..
    then my game glitched.. had to defeat the 10th monster again and give 75 boarpelts. (they were put back in my inventory luckely) but i also have to visit the tavern twice which i did and that was not set back !! so now i have to wait eight hours for that.. not fair
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    HELP!! Let me start by stating that this quest had been nothing short of a nightmare! That said... I finally made it to chapter 10 and am now stuck with 4/5 signatures and have been for 5-6hours! I couldn't understand why I was getting so few returns, then remembered that my daughter plays on her IPad. So I logged on her game so I could accept the signature request from my game and therefore obtaining my 5th signature. There was no request!! Went back to my game and tried again to send it, but it won't let me saying it's already been sent!! I now have a strong fear that for some reason many of my neighbors didn't get my request and that's why I'm stuck!!
    I really want the dragon, or I'd just say they heck with it! It's been so frustrating... I was stuck at the beginning of chapter 3 for 5 1/2 days and have been scrambling to finish ever since. I have no gems left. I just wanna cry. I'm about ready to give up on this **** game, it's causing the opposite of joy for me anymore.

Any suggestions on my signature requests apparent glitch?
    (I ve restarted the game several times and restarted device... Haven't deleted and reinstalled yet, that is my next step if nothing changes soon - I'm worried I could lose something doing that so I don't want to rush into trying that)

Thanks
    Kingdom: Peyton Pleycette
    Level: 45
    🆔: CoachSuze
    (I always welcome any nei w neighbors
    I am also panicking as my advocate request took 21hrs to reach nbrs!! I have been totally stressed with this quest as I so want to complete!! I've used 200 gems so far to get to this stage and if I fail due to this stupid request system am leaving!! I am not the only one who feels this way. Yes it's a game we shouldn't stress over a game but when you've played so long and put the hours in as well as the money, then it's only right we should be able to complete the quest as this is not a fault of ours!! This quest has been full of glitches since day one!! Plz do not let us fail because your systems are not working! Tnx
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 05-16-16 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Spell