Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    Thx. Just sent a neighbor request... ��
    (I'll keep trying till ��☹️ till times up and I'm out of luck!)
    Be sure & force close the game often since it takes time for the game to catch up. The requests & the stone ritual are 2 goals that require force closing to get your game caught up with responses & other actions.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    They do disappear.
    Stupid me got 2 fire dragons, instead one of each (Butter fingers syndrom)hoping the one still in the forge will be switched by S8 to Ice������
    collected from the flowers to check and nothing dropped.
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep collecting for a while. I really hope S8 fixes it for you!! Please keep us posted!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Fire dragon hatching in forge; sigh of relief. Opted not to spend gems on a second one. I usually like storybook quests but this one was tough. So many glitches, very little to do to complete goals unless you were battling a nasty glitch or trapped in a random black hole. Completing goals quickly meant long wait times, never fun in any quest. Language or phrasing seemed unclear or ambiguous often so that sense of planning for the next step was absent. A quest is about doing for me. I like a progression of achievable steps. Any way, back to a sigh of relief, I have my new dragon. Going to nap by the forge until she hatches.

New Resident
    I'm in the same situation are my 200 gems lost forever I just want to have a second egg so I can craft a second dragon

Fashion Designer
    I am sorry if I missed it earlier, but what is the purpose of the seaweed?
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how much energy these guys drop? I am debating if I should make a 2nd egg for the 200 gems. If they drop 4o/wk like the Alicorn it would be worth it. Otherwise I would rather save the gems to buy another Alicorn. Anyone know?

Thanks riverly, I went back and read post 2. I don''t have 500 gems to make a 2nd one, but at least I didn't waste 200 in the effort. As for the energy drop, I guess we will know in later!
    Last edited by vickyville14; 05-15-16 at 12:21 PM. Reason: added

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I am sorry if I missed it earlier, but what is the purpose of the seaweed?
    kek rofl to take up space in our inventory
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    A second egg is 500 gems. And the purpose of the seaweed has been a source of a running joke throughout these many pages.

Executive Chef
    And it seems that there is no definitive confirmation on what the dragons drop. I've read through these posts and I haven't found an answer. Is someone keeping this a secret??? Just a conspiracy theory. I have a suspicious nature. Ha

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    And it seems that there is no definitive confirmation on what the dragons drop. I've read through these posts and I haven't found an answer. Is someone keeping this a secret??? Just a conspiracy theory. I have a suspicious nature. Ha
    im wonering that too, no ones saying jack
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.