Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I was short by 1 shell armor.... my problem wasn't finding nagas, but after ****ing them not getting shell armor. I think it took like 4-5 nagas before one finally dropped.
    I'm not getting any naga at all, they've completely stopped appearing! How do I get these last 2 armour if I'm not getting any naga turn up? 😔😔😔

Executive Chef
    I am so angry at myself right now, I bought the egg and rather than tapping for the ice fir the second dragon I tapped the Fire again, I sped up to make an Ice one but now I can't while still the other one is in the forge (wailing and weeping)

Is there a way team S8 could switch mine which is still cooking in the forge into an ice one, please 
    Pleaseeeee🙏🏻😭🙏🏻😭🙏🏻😭🙏🏻😭
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-15-16 at 09:12 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna have to give up as even if I do get enough furs I certainly do not have enough bones to build dragon hoard as been using them up in exchange to try and get tinker camp. Also low on golden eggs think I need 7 more .

This event has been fun as since I have only just started replaying the game I am low on the various resources to complete events but it has been fun following along as it gives me an idea of what I shall need to do in future events.

Good luck to everyone still competing and those finished I look forward to joining you all in the next quests!

Also a big thank you to those who posts the goals ahead of time without you guys I wouldn't of even got as far as I did!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok here's my problem I'm due to start ch10 in 17hrs lol but I still don't have the hero crest?? Do I have to still **** those beasts till it drops or will it be there am now in a major panic as am close on time as it took 21hours for the advocate requests to get to nbrs now this!! Please HELP!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Ok here's my problem I'm due to start ch10 in 17hrs lol but I still don't have the hero crest?? Do I have to still **** those beasts till it drops or will it be there am now in a major panic as am close on time as it took 21hours for the advocate requests to get to nbrs now this!! Please HELP!!!!
    Keep ****ing the Nagas til you get a crest. Check your inventory to make sure you don't have one already. I ended up with 5. You still have time. Chapter 10 happens pretty quick if you send 5 signatures out to those you know play often. You also have the stuff for part 2 and 3 ready to go. you still have 17 hours to slay the Nagas.

Fashion Designer
    What's best for boars apparently I'm low on boar pelt

New Resident
    I too spent gems 200 for parts to craft the egg early but when I finally got the the end I was only able to craft 1 dragon where is my second egg I spent gems on for the parts to craft a second egg so upset lost 200 gems and real money sent a complaint in but no reply 😩

Nightclub Owner
    A cute little cup did hatch!
    Baby Ice Dragon
    Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
    Events: Fire and Ice - May 2016
    Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Speed-up: 12 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362
    Comments: Use Ice Petals to revive the Fire Ancient! ? pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    What's best for boars apparently I'm low on boar pelt
    Strawberries have been good. I also got about 3 boars for each 20 chop rock outcropping I demolished.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A cute little cup did hatch!
    Baby Ice Dragon
    Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
    Events: Fire and Ice - May 2016
    Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Speed-up: 12 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362
    Comments: Use Ice Petals to revive the Fire Ancient! ? pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.
    Very cute!! Waiting for my ice now.