Page 109 of 145 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    I know 'force close' on a lap/desktop for software not responding or running in background when you're trying to shutdown, but on iPhone & iPad.... I always just double click home & slide the app off.

My CS is obviously not working correctly and I am about to lose out on this darn event. After and awful lot of painstaking effort! If There is something else I should try, please please please let me know!!

I finally even uninstalled and reinstalled with no success! I am at a loss!
    Sounds like you're doing it.

To Force Close Apps on IOS device (they continue to run in the background unless you do this):
    Double press the Home button & slide the apps up & off the screen.

Restarting your device does not force close the apps. Force close first, then do a hard restart of your device.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'll try the PM. I just email Storm8.

And I'm sorry, I know soo many of you tried to help! I truly, truly appreciate this from all of you. You all have been great, and I have great neighbors - that's why I knew something was wrong when I wasn't getting signatures back.
    I apologize for blowing up the thread with my problem. I just didn't know what to do. I'm just sad, tired, and frustrated!

HAGD everyone! Enjoy your new dragons! Thank you greatly for all your help and efforts!

My theory on dragon drops: Since the collection time for these dragons is 22 hrs, which is the same as the other dragons and daily-drop alicorns (like pink, wedding, flower power, etc...) my guess is they'll drop just like the other dragons. I've been playing this game for 5 years and I think my dragons have dropped energy twice, but each time it was a full 40. Im basing this off of the fact that someone already posted that they crafted two dragons and so far have only received scales and coins. I was going to get two dragons because the hoarder in me wants all the things!!! But I think this isn't worth the 500 gem investment for me :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snip20160515_1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	30947  

Rhino Keeper
    Maxed on fins again for a while now. I'll give up and collect the stone. Guess I weren't meant to get the reef ��

Farm Supplier
    Can some one help me i am finishing the event when i lost connection now is on waiting how can I fix it I want yo finish the event
    Last edited by vuvhappy; 05-15-16 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Correction

Thank you! Great suggestion for who to send requests to! Hopefully I will make it!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Maxed on fins again for a while now. I'll give up and collect the stone. Guess I weren't meant to get the reef ��
    Took me 200 Nagas to get 1 reef on my primary account! On this one I was not interested and got all 3 with minimum Naga's. Just pure luck.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    This is the first time I have posted so I hope I am doing it correctly and where I'm supposed to. My first egg is in the forge. I want to buy a second dragon stone but can't find where to do this. Is anyone able to tell how to do it

lol. I realized I can buy it in the forge.
    Last edited by dinolair; 05-15-16 at 03:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dinolair View Post
    This is the first time I have posted so I hope I am doing it correctly and where I'm supposed to. My first egg is in the forge. I want to buy a second dragon stone but can't find where to do this. Is anyone able to tell how to do it?
    do you have 2 forges? It should be in your other forge for 500 gems. If you don't have 2 forges I don't think you can craft another dragon Welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Open your second magic forge, and buy an egg in there before you collect the first dragon you have cooking. You'll need all the other ingredients for the second dragon too, i.e., glimmer dust and petals.

Edited to add: I keep answering questions at the same time as others. /: