Page 84 of 145 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

All my fire and ice flowers have dried up. Now I battle 15 Nagas. It'd be nice to harvest a few petals before the event is over. The quest will be pointless with no reward.

Also, I can do Elder Quests and search for seeds, but all I find is glimmer dust. 11 quests later and not one more seed. That's beyond random now... Why still have that quest available when it cannot be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    You will have different requirements if you are a lower level player and can't fight direboars yet.
    I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do? How can I continue?

I HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET FAR and now it's asking me for boar pelts which I can't get? Please help!

I'm not being treated like a low level player ��
    Last edited by Milkybilly; 05-14-16 at 04:52 AM.

New Resident
    Same issues here... Fire and Ice Lillies are not dropping petals any longer and I also see NOW that additional ones are needed in Goal 10. Since no one would have known this but for the forum, how'd Storm8 figure this piece of the puzzle? Would make sense to keep petals dropping throughout the game then. Not true? Release the petal drops please so we can be prepared when we get to that task/Chapter.

BTW... Thanks to Spirit Wind and SourP4tch for all of their help as well as all of the power users who help to keep the rest of us informed and up on our game.

E1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    No need for embarrassment; I recently discovered a level 5 Jeweler! Who knew I had six not five. The depth of our storage locker is like the cupboard of all things in the Harry Potter books. I was happy to use up my stash of pelts they were getting musty. Also looking forward to using 10 of my 99 golden eggs. We really should have a melting forge building to melt eggs into golden nuggets. A quirky quest this one. I dare not do one thing ahead. Looking forward to a new dragon.
    Yes, I agree!!
    Hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by elita_1 View Post
    Same issues here... Fire and Ice Lillies are not dropping petals any longer and I also see NOW that additional ones are needed in Goal 10. Since no one would have known this but for the forum, how'd Storm8 figure this piece of the puzzle? Would make sense to keep petals dropping throughout the game then. Not true? Release the petal drops please so we can be prepared when we get to that task/Chapter.

BTW... Thanks to Spirit Wind and SourP4tch for all of their help as well as all of the power users who help to keep the rest of us informed and up on our game.

E1
    Me too! So worried about it! The end of the event is coming in a few days and no reply yet!

I can't even buy dire boar traps because they are locked by goal. How can I produce the pelts if I don't get dire boars? I'm now stuck and need Storm 8 to reply to my message. Is anyone else being asked for pelts when they don't get dire boars? Please help me S8

Rhino Keeper
    Hi CS Fans,

Do you recommend we buy 500 gems for the egg to craft the second dragon? ★

Will the two drags be avail in the shop? Is it also 500 gems? ★

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, the goal says you need to make one, not have one. Did you make one before or after the goal? If is was after, please force close your game for it to register. Otherwise, you will need to craft another ice lily.

Also, make sure you do the fire one first and collect before you collect an ice lily for the to complete. There is more info in post 2 of this thread to help you. Having multiple lilies will help in the next chapter though, so they will come in handy.

I made them both at the same time, and I placed the fire first and then the Ice. I've gone on the adventure twice, it's not dropping seeds anymore, so I'm unable to make another ice Lilly. I've forced closed and it's still not showing up.😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    I can't even buy dire boar traps because they are locked by goal. How can I produce the pelts if I don't get dire boars? I'm now stuck and need Storm 8 to reply to my message. Is anyone else being asked for pelts when they don't get dire boars? Please help me S8
    I checked your kingdom and you seem to be at level 32.. So you'll be considered as a high level player..it would be hard for you to get 75 pelts in a few days, since you haven't expanded to the troll pit yet..defeating the troll king triggers troll tribe part 1 quest,and only when you do those goals you'll get dire boars..doing timed quests when you are around level 30 to 40 can be hard, I was at the same stage last year..when you reach higher levels, you'll stock up on resources depending on your game play speed..for now ,I think the options are 1. To gem skip if you have enough gems,and ready to spend them for the dragon 2. Or ,you can let the goal expire if the dragon doesn't seem worth it.. Imo,even if you start the troll tribe quest and buy dire bore traps,it's gonna cost you much more than 450 gems, since boar pelt is not a confirmed drop every time I think ( can someone verify this ?)so skipping would be the better option if you are using gems

Fashion Designer
    ok I paid 500 gems for the second dragon stone. still have not heard back about spending 200 gems earlier on the materials for the stone. I expect to get those refunded...