Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

New Resident

Frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Nothing is spawing the DB for me! I am at 43 pelts right now.
    I am doing the Magic fruit trade, planting strawberries, and Glimmerbulb for later when we need to fight other beasts.
    Went through 120 strawberries until now all I got is 2 DB yes 2
    That not mentioning the cocoa beans, buildings that always trigger them, and sap trees...nothing ...zilch....nada....
    At this rate I won't make it...I am afraid

I do hope that by fixing the glitches, S8 did not fix the DB to disappear when we need them!
    And to think I used to park my troll so that I could harvest my crops without interference ...every 2 crops lol
    Every single time we need these beasties, at any event, they....POOF....vanish
    I am having the same problems....only 39 pelts....I will never finish at this rate. They are just not spawning!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Try force closing the game and going back in....
    I forced close 3 or 4 times and then tried to open it without wifi on, it worked. don't know what happened but it's all good now! Crafting the fire dragon, but it was a hard choice

Rhino Keeper
    Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	30929
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	30930

NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic

Rhino Keeper
    Here is the story text for Chapter 10-

You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

I haven't gotten a single Naga all day. They showed up pretty often before I reached the goal (Chapter 6). But since I placed and shopped the Naga trap, they never show up anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I just finished the dragon stone ritual ( didn't automatically end the chapter, closed out and reopened chapter finished) timer went and

the quest went to normal goals NOT TIMED!!!!!,. Choose dragon: I have held of choosing because I didn't have enough fire petals but my

LILLIES ARE DROPPING PETALS AGAIN.

so I can get enough to make the fire dragon. Will wait to choose until I have enough petals and some extra.
    Good news that we don't have to complete these steps in the limited time available

PPS. You will need to click on a STABLE before you get to choose the dragon so don't collect if you are near that step
    You have no idea how relieved I am to here the lilies start dropping again!! Thanks for the information .

Quote Originally Posted by nebulousju View Post
    HELP'!

I'm on chapter 10 goal 3 and I crafted my dragon egg and I collected it, annnnnd.. Nothing! The goal is still here, asking me to complete the dragon stone ritual.. I don't have anymore the possibility to craft the egg. please help :-/ I was so happy to finish this quest and eeeek :-(
    That happened to me too. I closed game and the reopened the chapter finished and stone was in inventory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Other than receiving these when battling boars, is there another way to get these? We need 75 for this event. I only have 45 and I do not think I will get to battle 30 boars in one day. Thanks.
    Feral land adventure might drop few but it takes 22 hrs.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-14-16 at 04:54 PM. Reason: adding quote to move to main thread
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by SweePea77 View Post
    I am having the same problems....only 39 pelts....I will never finish at this rate. They are just not spawning!
    I am having same problem. I have 65 pelts and am wondering if I give them will the cost to gem through decrease from 450 to something more manageable? Don't want to give away 65 and still not be able to complete this quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I just finished the dragon stone ritual ( didn't automatically end the chapter, closed out and reopened chapter finished) timer went and

the quest went to normal goals NOT TIMED!!!!!,. Choose dragon: I have held of choosing because I didn't have enough fire petals but my

LILLIES ARE DROPPING PETALS AGAIN.

so I can get enough to make the fire dragon. Will wait to choose until I have enough petals and some extra.
    Good news that we don't have to complete these steps in the limited time available

PPS. You will need to click on a STABLE before you get to choose the dragon so don't collect if you are near that step
    Thank you very much for this... I was worried about the time,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-14-16 at 11:16 AM.