Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Deep in the world's recesses lies an ancient legend. Rendered bare by the chaos wrought by Ancients, a scorched and frozen earth gave birth to the most unlikely of saviors. Although small and fragile, these blossoms paved the way to peace, ending the terrible war between history's greatest powers. Generations have passed since then, and people speak of a fabled relic said to contain the legacy of the Ancients. Only the Wisest, Mightiest, and most Courageous of rulers can summon forth this legacy, lest the world fall to ruin once more. Now, you have but a single question to answer--fire... or ice?

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.5 on iOS, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 5/6. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 5/9.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: DRAGON

Issues area:
    Posted by SW :
    Issue with Nagas not spawning at Ch 9 is being worked on right now. Some players completed the Dragon Hoard and also started the craft "Dragon Stone Ritual" before getting to Ch 10, and S8 are looking into this issue as well.

RESOLVED :
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Issue with the Nagas has been fixed. You should be able to spawn them again. We are still working on fixing players who already completed the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before reaching the last task in Chapter 10. You will not need to obtain the items you used to do this craft again so no worries!

I'll update the thread again once the second issue has been fixed, thank you guys so much for your patience!
    2nd ISSUE NOW RESOLVED
    Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone.

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!

The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    please read new post #2 for all info on crafting the dragon and chapter 10!

I have written troubleshooting info in this post as well.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the new post 2. It's nearly time for my day to end, so please, keep referring players to post 2 for chapter 10 and what happens next if there are any issues that are posted.

Most importantly, force close your game as the event doesn't seem to end by itself without some intervention!

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Once you've collected the Ritual, Naga's stop spawning. Lilies start though as soon as you choose your dragon and while its crafting.

Good luck friends!
    UPDATE 5/25/16:
    Anyone who completed the event and did not receive their Dragon Stone has been credited! Please check your storage for the Dragon Stone and your Kingdom Goals list for your follow up Goals to hatch the Dragon Stone.

If you completed the event and did not receive your Dragon Stone, please write to support@storm8.com. Thank you guys so much for your patience!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 05-25-16 at 01:58 PM.