Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Only lilies crafted once you have the goal count. Any previous ones before ch4 is active in your book do not count.

The goal completes when you collect your fire Lily.

Oops! Hopefully it will let me craft some more fire and ice!!!

Thanks!

Just chiming in to say I did start crafting my fire and ice lily before chapter 4 unlocked. But I did not collect them until after chapter 4 opened. It did count. As soon as I placed the fire lily, the goal for the ice lily popped up. Now I'm just waiting to finish the 10 collections.
    With the craft time being only 1 1/2 hours, it's not critical to start early, unless playing time is an issue. But I'm impatient, so I tried it.

A word of caution:
    If you start both lillies early, remember which shop the fire lily is in, it has to be collected first!

* I did open the storybook and trigger the goal to collect before actually collecting, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-09-16 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Additional info
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    I finished chapter 3 but from what I have read I can not start to craft lilys until the chapter 4 begins.
    Waiting...
    Not exactly true. You can craft as many lilies you like before you get to ch 4, but they won't count against the goals. You would still have to craft one of each lily to complete ch 4.

Farm Supplier
    I learned my lesson. Never again doing ahead a goal I have many ice and fire lilies but not of them count for the goallll.

Rhino Keeper
    Gimme two hallelujahs I finally gathered 3 seeds from adventures! Had seeds but made lilies too early had to start over blah blah Ran out of resources and energy to make adventure stuff so had to gem thru five adventures...those are some seriously expensive glimmerdust! lol

Fashion Designer
    Does the option to craft lilies stay after ch 4 or do you need to craft some before if you want more than 1 of each?

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Does the option to craft lilies stay after ch 4 or do you need to craft some before if you want more than 1 of each?
    I have completed chapter 4, currently waiting 17+ hours for chapter 5 to unlock. So far, I still have the ability to craft lillies.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have completed chapter 4, currently waiting 17+ hours for chapter 5 to unlock. So far, I still have the ability to craft lillies.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I think I understand it, but just to be sure, because some people have trouble over these lilies:

I finished Chapter 3. I want to have 5 ice lilies and 5 fire lilies. I do have enough seeds for them now. Can I already start making 4 and 4, and the last fire and ice lily when Chapter 4 starts? Will I be okay then?
    And do I understand I should not place the 4 and 4 on the board, but leave them in inventory until Chapter 4 is finished?
    I am Zelda