Page 25 of 145 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Are you using your seeds as soon as you get them. It might be you have to have three in your inventory to pass the goal. I got 1 fire seed and two ice seeds on one visit and my chapter completed. Just a thought as you have grown a lot of plants.
    I on the other hand can't get any more seeds. Even doing the shut down trick so will only grow one ice plant in advance as I have only one extra seed
    Ahh! That might be it. Yes, I have been using them as soon as I got them. Will wait now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    Wow! I've used over 40 energy trying to get a Naga. I bought a Naga trap & got 1. What's with the sudden drop of Nagas?
    Same here... used about 60 energy on wells/ponds... NOT ONE NAGA!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    This is ridiculous! I'm now at almost 80. I'm thinking about not trying anymore until tomorrow when S8 will be back at work in case there's a problem on their end.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I have a chapter 3 glitch. Last night I did several visit elder cave quests, and the book showed 2/3. I closed and this morning it was back to 1/3. I went on several more quests and got seeds and it only went to 2/3. I am afraid if I log off it will go back to 1/3. The good news is that I have about 10 fire and ice plants and 70 petals. The bad news is I am running out of swords.
    same happened to me, like it started over again im like wth im already out of swords and feasts im making more now so now this is gonna take me forever to do
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    same happened to me, like it started over again im like wth im already out of swords and feasts im making more now so now this is gonna take me forever to do
    Be sure to collect your 3 seeds to pass that last part of Chapter 3 before crafting the lilies.
    I'm waiting until Chapter 4 starts before I even start the lilies or at least until later tonight when I can collect them tomorrow.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    which chapter are you working on? The monster hunt is my big concern too since each one needs 10 energy and the energy to hit the water ... Worried...
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    which chapter are you working on? The monster hunt is my big concern too since each one needs 10 energy and the energy to hit the water ... Worried...
    I'm on Chapter 9. I didn't have any problems getting Nagas before today when I started Chapter 9.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Be sure to collect your 3 seeds to pass that last part of Chapter 3 before crafting the lilies.
    I'm waiting until Chapter 4 starts before I even start the lilies.
    You beat me to it! Lol

I didn't get any seeds from early adventures either, but I got one of each from the first adventure after I got the goal. I decided to start the plants, just not collect until I got to chapter 4. SURPRISE! I went back to 0/3 seeds. I've done four more adventures and now have one fire and one ice seed to show for them. (Still haven't collected the plants, in case they don't count and I don't want to have to wait to craft more.) Two more adventures out. Thank-you S8 for putting them in both the barracks and the keep!

I'm a bit concerned about the low spawn rates reported for Naga monsters....obviously, I'm not to that chapter yet, and I haven't spawned any early ones......but I really hope they increase, considering how many we have to defeat! Before seeing the list of drops, I had wondered if we would get Naga-hide from them. (bad pun intended...sorry)

Special note to the USA players who are moms....Happy Mother's Day! And to all those from other countries, wishing you a wonderful day as well!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-08-16 at 12:51 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I have a chapter 3 glitch. Last night I did several visit elder cave quests, and the book showed 2/3. I closed and this morning it was back to 1/3. I went on several more quests and got seeds and it only went to 2/3. I am afraid if I log off it will go back to 1/3. The good news is that I have about 10 fire and ice plants and 70 petals. The bad news is I am running out of swords.
    Same here.
    I have done five cave quests, I only got seeds the first time. The next 4 gave me nothing.
    I am stuck, I can't get past this. And I am also running out of swords. I never made any fire and ice plants or any other plants (I didn't craft any lilies). Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Last edited by Dutchie27; 05-08-16 at 12:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    I'm on Chapter 9. I didn't have any problems getting Nagas before today when I started Chapter 9.
    hope s8 will fix it tomorrow. Good luck on the task
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71