Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Spawning rate for Naga has definitely gone down. On Ch.8 now, but he rarely shows up even after many collection of water. I have yet to get any coral reef also. Hoping to get at least or just one during the slaying of 10 monsters.

Executive Chef
    The Naga surly doesn't like the evil queen ,just look at his face , she loves tormenting him too , Attachment 30890 Attachment 30891

Host(ess)
    Can I bulld the hoard from part ten before I'm actually on that step or will I have to build another one when I get there?

Executive Chef
    I wanted some more yellow seeds to make more fire Lilly's and all the castle and barracks are dropping ice seed.. No glimmer dust no fire seeds,, thinking why is the adventure still there ,, if we can't get both

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The coral is really pretty. Like you PincessCupOButter that's my focus too. I just want more coral. I do have all 3 of them, but am using all my energy as soon as it regenerates to only collect from ponds and wells in the hope of another drop.
    Yes, I want more ,more ,more love the coral !!! Can't get enough !!

Attachment 30892

Executive Chef
    I got the ridge and the coral on my 4th and 5th nagar but none in my main account where I have already slain 15.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes, I want more ,more ,more love the coral !!! Can't get enough !!

Attachment 30892
    Well Jel. Looks gorgeous. Didn't realise you could get so many. All my energy now going in slaying Naga's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Well Jel. Looks gorgeous. Didn't realise you could get so many. All my energy now going in slaying Naga's.
    I keep trying haven't got any for awhile

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I can't confirm but I remember there is a quest (with Kaz and the trolls) where having the pond out makes a huge difference with the boars. But I don't know if it only applies to that specific quest... I'm keeping mine in storage until this event is over, just to be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    SW can you check this for us please? Does having the swampy pond in storage attracts more boars to our kingdoms?
    sorry, I missed answering this question from last night ( my time).... Troll Tribe part 1 storyline introduces the swampy pond where prior to placing, dire boars are spawned on just about every click. Once you place the pond the boars don't spawn as often. The spawn rate from this point on is I think it set for the rest of the game. Having your pond out on the board or in storage doesn't make a difference. I have only recently added my s/pond back to my board and I've not noticed any difference in boar spawn rates.

If I've missed any other question, or you've posted and not had a response from another player, can you please let me know by PM. You can find your posts by clicking on your own name. [although don't ask me about seaweed! lol]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    What is the reward for Chapter 3? My game didn't fully load, and I didn't see it.
    In the repeat because I think it got lost in the multitude of posts: does anybody know?