Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Executive Chef
    That's okay. Your answer was better. Lol.

Banned
    Could someone post again what triggers boars to appear? Now that I've used up the pelts I need them for the borina challenge. I know people were posting it earlier but I looked and I can't find the post. Please and thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Could someone post again what triggers boars to appear? Now that I've used up the pelts I need them for the borina challenge. I know people were posting it earlier but I looked and I can't find the post. Please and thanks!
    Harvesting strawberries is the best way. Cocoa is good too.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 05-15-16 at 02:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Chopping the big rock I always get boars ,,

Help! I just realized I do not have enough boar pelts 😳 where do I get them from??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberriesgogo View Post
    Help! I just realized I do not have enough boar pelts �� where do I get them from??
    I have good luck with strawberries.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

(somehow I 'quoted' the wrong post when I posted this earlier... not sure how, but meant to reply to or 'quote' the post about my problem possibly being due to receiving advocates today) (sorry about that!)

No, I was way past that goal I didn't send any requests today other than signatures... The receiving limit is per item requested, so even if I received advocates that I requested on an earlier day, this would not effect my receiving signatures. The limits are that you can only send one request per neighbor per day (i.e.: if I ask for 'detangler' from all my neighbors, then run into a new goal that requires asking neighbors for 'advocates'... I won't be able to ask for them till the next day bc I already sent everyone 'detangler' requests.) Limits for receiving are per day per item. I believe for CS the item limit is 20, on DS it's 40. For example: Say on Wednesday I sent requests for mane detangler, then Thursday I sent requests for advocates... It's Friday & I can receive 20 detangler AND 20 advocates.
    This is how it has always been explained to me and how I have always seen it work. It works the same throughout several of their games that have that component.

The issue I appear to be having is that although my game says the requests have been sent, my neighbors are not receiving the requests. If the requests do not appear to my neighbors, they can't send them back to me! So I am trapped. The advocates I requested yesterday or Friday don't effect the signatures. The only way they would've effected the signatures is if I had requested the advocates today, then I would not have been able to send requests for signatures today. That is not the case. This is some sort of game glitch.
    Last edited by CoachSuze; 05-15-16 at 04:51 PM. Reason: wrong post quoted

New Resident
    Thank you ! I do have two forges but for some reason it just didn' t register with me that I could buy it there. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by loki1234567890 View Post
    If anyone needs neighbors to send signatures or other things, feel free to add me and send me requests. I am online a lot playing and can help with sending things. Good luck everyone! My id is loki1234567890
    Hi all, i accepted all the new neighbor requests but did not see any requests for signatures or the safety things. Not sure if that is a glitch that i am not seeing the requests.

CoachSuze, so sorry you are having issues. Wanted to let you know i did not see the request from you either.

Banned
    Does anyone have a fully grown dragon yet? Do we know what it drops?