Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    that scares the begeezus out of me O_O

im definitly not gonna make it
    heres how I view the 20 part. I saved up energy because I couldn't play regularly I could just collect I had kept my energy from my wizard schools a few alicorns. Each Naga takes 10 energy. I figured 200. Then it drops energy and it's not quite 10 each to slay but you still need o collect from ponds.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me the source of the second 500 gem egg? Several of us are confounded....we cannot find it. Ty all for the help and especially you, SW.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I've ****ed about 20 Nagas I am in between 5 and 6 I'm wondering if we only get 20 Nagas total since the ones before the quest start count. Since that's how many we need fo the slay 20 Nagas because we get a free trap for the other one we need to slay. I hope the Nagas stay around I think they are so funny trying to eat me. Plus they would be great for monster hunts too.

I did get my crest then they stopped showing up. I went through about 200 energy.
    I'm at the same place between 5&6, ****ed a lot as they were continually spawning got to 35 fins, some armour & seaweed, but no coral, then as soon as the heroes crest dropped no more nada so I think I'll wait till tonight & save the NRG.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Can someone please tell me the source of the second 500 gem egg? Several of us are confounded....we cannot find it. Ty all for the help and especially you, SW.
    From what Elsa said when you get to the part where you craft the dragon, if you have a second forge you have the option to buy a second stone with gems and craft another dragon. But it needs to be done at the same time of the first because when you collect from the forge, the option will be gone forever. I will say if anyone wants to have the two dragons and doesn't have enough gems, do not craft the first until you collect enough gems to buy the second stone. I suppose it's not a timed-craft...
    Last edited by azriX2012; 05-10-16 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Most likely you have to buy it in the forge when the original is being crafted.

Ah...azrix , you did a better job..
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Eheh thanks! Btw I remembered something you said months ago that really helped me today!

New Resident
    Seriously, it's been three days TL can't fix the Nagas glitch!
    Is that such a serious irresolvable error??
    Unbelievable!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Eheh thanks! Btw I remembered something you said months ago that really helped me today!
    Glad to hear it. We Thuakians gotta stick together.

***BTW - SW***
    I just spawned a Naga from collecting from the Mermaid Pond. So not sure what's going on with the regular wells & ponds spawning dire boars.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Finally got some coral and it's pretty too, also got some shell armor.
    Last edited by crystalfire2000; 05-10-16 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Left something out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Most likely you have to buy it in the forge when the original is being crafted.

Ty both! We were a tad misdirected because of the very explicit message in the forge that says that only one dragon is allowed! It is more accurate to say that it is one dragon (for a hefty fee) per forge.