Page 93 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

I'm still trying for a coral reef to complete the set. I must have ****ed 80+ Naga, but no luck yet.

When do Naga stop spawning?

Farm Supplier
    After battling well over 100 Nagas I finally collected a coral ridge; but still no reef. I fervently hope I collect a reef to go along with my ridge and 10 clusters.

New Resident

Two dragon stones

How do I get the two stones. I have used the 150 gems like it said, but received only one.

Executive Chef
    Got my collection of all 3 coral. Yay. Has anyone confirmed what the fire dragon and the ice dragon drops are? Are they usual dragon drops? Scales, energy, swords etc.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by njkcck6 View Post
    How do I get the two stones. I have used the 150 gems like it said, but received only one.
    Please refer to post 1 in this thread. You cannot use gems on individual items to get a second dragon. That was posted in the last 24 hours and post 2 updated accordingly.

A second dragon requires a second stone which can only be bought with gems. Please contact Pika in regards to your gem use.

Thanks so much for the information on quick collect. Now if there was only a trick on getting a Naga to give me a coral reef.

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Thanks so much for the information on quick collect. Now if there was only a trick on getting a Naga to give me a coral reef.
    Unbelievable, I just got the coral reef for defeating a Naga as soon as I posted and went back to my game. I must have defeated over 100 of these bad boys. I'm plum tickled I finally got it, it was the only one I was missing. The coral decorations are beautiful!!!

I've looked but can't find, do both dragons drop the same thing? I saw info on Fire but not Ice. Thanks!

New Resident
    I got the most boars from just strawberries. Some from cocoa & I also read that jewelers, reg mines & deep mines also do it. But my best luck was the strawberries. I got a boar every 5-10 that I harvested. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I can't get into my game. Didn't get all my Nagas yesterday and can't sleep so thought I would try for some more but can't get in. Tried my other storm8 games and no luck either. Sad, sad, sad.