Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech257 View Post
    I am having same problem. I have 65 pelts and am wondering if I give them will the cost to gem through decrease from 450 to something more manageable? Don't want to give away 65 and still not be able to complete this quest.
    The gem amount does go down, I just can't afford the gems

I have also noticed that a lot of the time when I do get a db it only drops boar tusks and no pelt. I just got one from mushrooms but no pelt just tusks. I can't understand what's going on!

so confused ..... my icon says 2 days till the end of the event.

when i click the icon , it says 1 day ?....

12 hours till chapter 10.

i did everything before the chapters were over, and had to wait till next chapters, which are 2 am for me. only once did i set my alarm , that was last night so i can get a jump on chapter 9.

is there enough time to finish this???? do i have to wake up at 2 am again?

p.s these kind of quest are just plain out horrible.....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft and .....stay tuned for the next part of that in 17 hours.

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, but when I'm maxed on water I can't get any Nagas. As soon as I use up some water on something the next click on a pond gives me a Naga. It's happened 3 times in a row so maybe not a coincidence?

Still no dire boars or fangbeasts to be found anywhere.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech257 View Post
    I have also noticed that a lot of the time when I do get a db it only drops boar tusks and no pelt. I just got one from mushrooms but no pelt just tusks. I can't understand what's going on!
    I got pelts & tusks every time after I used my stash of 99 from years of play with no way to use pelts. Check deep, very deep into your storage. In regards to the Nagas I got great numbers from my grouped ponds. I think I have 8 out. Hope this helps. Oh, and thanks for the note about the petals dropping again. I will stop checking until chapter 10 opens. Keep playing, ignore the wacky timer, somehow it always works out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    so confused ..... my icon says 2 days till the end of the event.

when i click the icon , it says 1 day ?....

12 hours till chapter 10.

i did everything before the chapters were over, and had to wait till next chapters, which are 2 am for me. only once did i set my alarm , that was last night so i can get a jump on chapter 9.

is there enough time to finish this???? do i have to wake up at 2 am again?

p.s these kind of quest are just plain out horrible.....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft and .....stay tuned for the next part of that in 17 hours.
    Today and tomorrow are your 2 days left. Just because you finished today's tasks doesn't reset that timer. You should have 24 hrs or 1 day to complete the last chapter from when it opens. If you have everything for the Dragons Hoard and have quick responding neighbors then I think you can sleep in a bit.

And I agree, these chapter a day quests are horrible. It's bad when everyone's day starts at a different time and then players get stuck waking up early or staying up late to play. I'm lucky to be in the same time zone as S8 right now (and am an hour ahead of them the rest of the year).
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Host(ess)

Fire and Ice petals

My lilies are not dropping fire petals or ice petals. I only get orange & blue petals. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    I got pelts & tusks every time after I used my stash of 99 from years of play with no way to use pelts. Check deep, very deep into your storage. In regards to the Nagas I got great numbers from my grouped ponds. I think I have 8 out. Hope this helps. Oh, and thanks for the note about the petals dropping again. I will stop checking until chapter 10 opens. Keep playing, ignore the wacky timer, somehow it always works out.
    Petals didn't start falling again until after chapter 10 finished

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, but when I'm maxed on water I can't get any Nagas. As soon as I use up some water on something the next click on a pond gives me a Naga. It's happened 3 times in a row so maybe not a coincidence?
    I was struggling with Nagas and maxed on water as well, but read your post and just used some of it ... Nagas started coming again! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kwms58 View Post
    My lilies are not dropping fire petals or ice petals. I only get orange & blue petals. What gives?
    Did you pass crafting the chapter where you craft the master sword? if so, they stop dropping fire and ice petals after that goal because you don't need them again.