Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    very nice, i bought a master sword in both my games for 50 gems, cause sour4tch said in the first few days of post 2 that was the way obtaining another one for less gems. what now! i want those gems back cause i believe 650 is a bit too high for just a dragon. what do i do

like i said before, this whole event is very confusing, especially when info is changed overnight without any notice of it

even more frustrating, i now have 478 gems left due to the 50 spend without cause.. i could have been able to buy that other egg...
    I posted this yesterday back on page 113: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1295556 I never said it was possible, but listed the gem costs until it was known as I kept seeing many posts asking for the cost. Some players crafted a second sword just as a souvenir though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please refer to post 1 in this thread. pika posted about this days ago..... I have posted about it about so many times I've lost count. There was plenty of speculative posts before Pika posted on whether it was possible to get the items to make a stone which is why that info was first put on page 1. This is one of the reasons I have asked players to keep reading the first page of this thread....

Please follow the instructions in post 1 about reimbursing gems. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Anyone raised their dragon yet? How many tries does it take? I've been feeding my two days straight and it's still a baby ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_32 View Post
    Anyone raised their dragon yet? How many tries does it take? I've been feeding my two days straight and it's still a baby ��
    I been feeding my baby since Sunday morning.mine are still babies...

Quote Originally Posted by mina_32 View Post
    It took me 16 to 18 clicks....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-17-16 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Fixed quote ;)
    ċѧṡṭʟє ṡṭȏяʏ: ᎠᎬᏙᎾNᏚᎻᏆᎡᎬ  єṡṭ:2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I posted this yesterday back on page 113: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1295556 I never said it was possible, but listed the gem costs until it was known as I kept seeing many posts asking for the cost. Some players crafted a second sword just as a souvenir though.
    thank you. i had been unable yo keep up with the forum for a few days, and in that time it build up from 13 pages to over a hundred, so you will understand it was almost not doable to read all of it, and i hold on to post two, which still mentioned the lower gem cost of z50 and 100, suggesting it would be able to get a second dragon that way. the next time i looked that was removed and changed into a completely different message! i did send you a pm too because i have not heard anything back from pikasquirrel yet about my mail to Support, and i need these 50 gems i did spend on a second mastery sword to be able to buy a secend egg. i play two games, ids anissada and anissafashion, will i get those gems back in time to buy that egg? hope so.. you were online when i pm'd you over an hour ago.. but did not reply to me and now you are offline..

cooking dinner time! Came back, saw and answered your PM SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-17-16 at 04:09 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Host(ess)
    Confused. The small icon on the right of the screen says "2 Days." The message on the Fire and Ice pop up says "1 Day." The timer stopping us from doing anything more says "Chapter 10 will start in 21 hours...." Does this mean we will have TWO HOURS to complete Chapter 10, which includes waiting for neighbours to respond? Pretty sure that is impossible. What's going on? Surely this is a programming error?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have advice on whether to choose the Fire Dragon or the Ice Dragon? Are the drops different at all? Are you choosing based on appearance?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    Confused. The small icon on the right of the screen says "2 Days." The message on the Fire and Ice pop up says "1 Day." The timer stopping us from doing anything more says "Chapter 10 will start in 21 hours...." Does this mean we will have TWO HOURS to complete Chapter 10, which includes waiting for neighbours to respond? Pretty sure that is impossible. What's going on? Surely this is a programming error?
    Trying again to add a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    Trying again to add a screenshot.
    It's not a bug, once the timer gets below 24 hours, it will count down in hours. All timed events work this way, it's a coding thing. Go by your countdown timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten
    The timers on the icon round up to the next day. So even if there is 1 day and 1 minute left it will still say 2 days. Nasty but true. Go by the timer inside, which is more accurate, since it counts down to the second, or at least it should once it is under 24 hrs left.

Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Does anyone have advice on whether to choose the Fire Dragon or the Ice Dragon? Are the drops different at all? Are you choosing based on appearance?
    I went with fire, then decided I needed both! it was the tail on the fire dragon that helped make my choice..... (Well, initially!!!)

Drops will be the same for both dragons... Still not 100% sure what they are for these 2, but looking like normal dragon drops as listed in the inventory guide.