Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Host(ess)
    Ah, okay. So when Chapter 8 starts they will appear. With needing 75, I thought they were something that we already would have been able to have collected. I see lots of strawberries in my future!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sao728 View Post
    What do they look like? I don't have any in my Inventory.
    I'm a lower level player and was asked for 30 fur rather than boar pelt's as I've not reached the boars yet in the game. Hopefully it'll be the same for you

When does the chance to build the Dragon's Hoard finally show up? I am on Chapter 10 first part and do not see where the ability to finish the last two steps are. Nothing shows up yet in my Magic Forge or in my workshops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sail147 View Post
    When does the chance to build the Dragon's Hoard finally show up? I am on Chapter 10 first part and do not see where the ability to finish the last two steps are. Nothing shows up yet in my Magic Forge or in my workshops
    You can buy the dragon's hoard in the market. I have it available already now in ch 6.

I spent 200 gems on crafting the 2nd dragon stone ritual. I have sent the email now to support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I'm waiting for Chapter 8 to open up.
    Can confirm that the Naga will still spawn.
    Thanks. I guess they dont like me anymore since I haven't had any since completing chapter 6. Working on safety advocate collection now and still none. Only have 7 shell armor pieces and trying to get more.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I'm waiting for Chapter 8 to open up.
    Can confirm that the Naga will still spawn.
    Thank you! I cam here looking for that info, going to be hacking Naga for the next few days trying for corals.

Rhino Keeper
    Both dragons are grown up on my game now if anyone wants to look at them to help decide name is
    dragongold1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sao728 View Post
    Ah, okay. So when Chapter 8 starts they will appear. With needing 75, I thought they were something that we already would have been able to have collected. I see lots of strawberries in my future!
    No, you should start now! Getting 75 boar pelts is going to be tough. The Dire Boars will arrive at any time. They are not only for this challenge. I highly recommend working on them ASAP!
    Last edited by KNKstorm8; 05-13-16 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added details & emphasis

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before..but what is the seaweed for?
    I bet it will be something that can only be crafted from the Cooking Camp. This would help create a purpose for getting the camp and possibly the beastbane display.
    Last edited by Radegast1; 05-13-16 at 10:12 AM.