Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Farm Supplier
    I force closed and opened the app but I still don't have my egg and goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    I force closed and opened the app but I still don't have my egg and goal
    have you checked your forge??? I'm not sure what your on but the egg should show up in your forge, but you can check page one for a lot of info.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    this baby dragon takes forever to grow up its like raising a pig.... well at least i get to have a dragon in my kingdom now, i hope it feels up all my energy.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaCostantini View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations on which dragon I should choose? Fire or Ice... They are both so beautiful, its hard to pick one!
    i had my boys choose for me and they both chose fire and ice i just went with fire since red matches the hoard thingy
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Dire boars not spawning

Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    I just sent a mail to storm8 about this, but I wanted to see if someone has some input here, too.

I'm at an impasse. I need to give 75 boar pelts, but I can't get dire boards to slay as I haven't completed the goal to get them. They never show up.

I thought about using a dire board trap, but it's still locked by goal and I can't buy it.

What can I do? I thought I would get to give furs as other lower level players even if I'm not that low a level (level 39 right now).

Please, advice. I wanted to use gems to buy another dragon egg, not to skip the boar pelts.

Thanks!
    I am having the same issue. Nothing is spawning other than the Nagas.

Rhino Keeper
    WHat would we do. Without the forum? I have a problem I haven't seen here before & boy do I need some help. I got the message chapter 10 was complete & the dragon egg is in my inventory but I'm not getting any petals from my lilies???? Right now I'm waiting ftocollect from my stable. I ave force closed several times but still no petals. SUggestions!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    WHat would we do. Without the forum? I have a problem I haven't seen here before & boy do I need some help. I got the message chapter 10 was complete & the dragon egg is in my inventory but I'm not getting any petals from my lilies???? Right now I'm waiting ftocollect from my stable. I ave force closed several times but still no petals. SUggestions!!!! DUMB ME. I thought the petals started dropping as soon as I finished chapter 10. AS soon as I finished the stable they started dropping. SORRY. Guess I can't read

Rhino Keeper
    I did all the things for chapter 10... I was halfway asleep because it was with an hour left.... I think the egg was the last thing to do.... Still no dragon egg in inventory. I've forced closed game, then iPad, then there was an upgrade, tried the whole cycle over...nothing. Nothing in the untimely quests.... Is there a thread for those of us that tried everything? I'm upset using about a 100 gems to get through it so I could finish.

What happens after the egg hatches, does it go in inventory or could it be hiding in my kingdom somewhere? It's enough to make you want to quit and I like this game

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    I did all the things for chapter 10... I was halfway asleep because it was with an hour left.... I think the egg was the last thing to do.... Still no dragon egg in inventory. I've forced closed game, then iPad, then there was an upgrade, tried the whole cycle over...nothing. Nothing in the untimely quests.... Is there a thread for those of us that tried everything? I'm upset using about a 100 gems to get through it so I could finish.

What happens after the egg hatches, does it go in inventory or could it be hiding in my kingdom somewhere? It's enough to make you want to quit and I like this game

The story book goals have completed for you?

Have you tapped the 'Go' button in your goal book to craft the dragon in the forge?
    And the egg's not there?

I would email support right away with a description of all you've done & then attach a picture of the craft in the forge without the egg. Then get your ticket # and PM Pika and/or SpiritWind so they can look at your game.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post

You don't get an egg or stone after completing Chapter 10 of the story book goals. You're just doing the stone ritual.
    Go to your goal book in the upper left of your screen and finish the last steps of crafting the dragon in the forge.