Page 82 of 145 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm I am still getting Nagas, even after I slew the requisite 20. Must say I am disappointed. I expected the Nagas to drop Nagahyde. LOL (for those of you too young to remember it, Nagahyde was a man-made leather substitute used for furniture and automobile seats. It may still be out there these days, known to the pretentious as Vegan Leather.�� )

Rhino Keeper
    moving on to chapter nine. still, will the fire and ice flowers drop petals so i can have a dragon?

Also, fire and ice Lilly's are releasing orange and blue petals and I cannot collect any fire and ice petals from them. Any answer? Thank you.
    Happy Place 😀

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sao728 View Post
    How embarrassing. I looked farther back in my Inventory and found I had 99 boar pelts 😬
    No need for embarrassment; I recently discovered a level 5 Jeweler! Who knew I had six not five. The depth of our storage locker is like the cupboard of all things in the Harry Potter books. I was happy to use up my stash of pelts they were getting musty. Also looking forward to using 10 of my 99 golden eggs. We really should have a melting forge building to melt eggs into golden nuggets. A quirky quest this one. I dare not do one thing ahead. Looking forward to a new dragon.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sao728 View Post
    How embarrassing. I looked farther back in my Inventory and found I had 99 boar pelts 😬
    Yay! I'm so glad! Now it all makes sense. I couldn't understand how a level 50 player didn't have any boar pelts. I was honestly panicking for you, thinking you were going to have to collect 75 pelts from scratch!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm always running low on mermaid scales and I need a bucket load because I'm preparing to build the faerie respite, searching for nagas have really helped in that department.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    so when do fire and ice oetals start dropping again? they stopped dropping for me after the quest that ised them and now im seeing we will need more to make a dragon im on chalter 8 going on 9 now and still none..
    Will be an issue for lots of players if they don't start dropping again ... Given the details for goal 5 at the start of the thread just say hold off to get petals as souvenirs , not that you need them later. Might need that to be updated.

Fashion Designer
    Don't know if it has been said before (have no time to read back now, sorry):

but just found out that pink skunks don't count in Chapter 8 - goal 1.
    Neither did the glimmer troll.
    Last edited by EBJW; 05-14-16 at 01:10 AM.
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    So I've been waiting to get to chapter 9 to be able to buy the dragons hoard, but now I am finding out people have had it since chapter 6. I am now at chapter 9, but mine still is not available to buy and is faded with GOAL written over it. Does anyone know what you need to do/have to be able to purchase the dragon hoard from the market so that you can start building it? Or, if it may be possible, maybe lower level players do not need it?? What does it do exactly?

Also, I completed Chapter 9. Waiting for the time to count down. Came back to my game and was back at the beginning of chapter 9. I know, unfortunately, this happens to a lot of people, however, I am just curious if this issue is ever fixed or if I actually have to redo the chapter. As a lower level player this could potentially put me out of the event.

3rd and last, just a suggestion, somehow, can we ask Storm8 if there is a way they can let us know when an event has different requirements for lower level players? For example, I started this event, saw that it required a level 5* Tavern and used all my resources to get my tavern to level 5. When I got to that part, it only needed to be Level 3*, which is SO much more manageable. I used many gems to buy enchanted beams and blocks and finish things easy to get from level 3 to 5.

I assume many players also had to issue with dire boar pelts vs. lower level players only needing 30 FUR. Because lower level players usually cannot skip ahead to tell people what steps are coming, and we are the ones that need the guidance the most, it is super frustrating for me that I used my resources to level up my tavern and spawn dire boars and now I don't have the resources to finish the challenge.

Thanks everyone that helps! **This is NOT a complaint that those facts were not listed, because I know that you had no way of knowing, and the people on this forum do an outstanding job, this is me asking S8 if THEY can give us a heads up about what parts will be different (they don't have to tell us what it is going to be, just that it is different depending on level)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by happp123 View Post
    Also, fire and ice Lilly's are releasing orange and blue petals and I cannot collect any fire and ice petals from them. Any answer? Thank you.
    I am having the same issue. I am at stage nine and will need 9 more petals on stage ten.
    Last edited by jmterao; 05-14-16 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Typo