Page 83 of 145 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Clusters, clusters, clusters, 1 reef but no ridge. What's up with that? Something fishy here.
    I managed to get 1 ridge so far. That was however after ****ing 60 or so.

Edit: And just as I posted that I got another. lol. The games is peeking.
    Last edited by Amarice; 05-14-16 at 02:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Anyone needing boar pelts, try the rock outcropping. I always get a bunch while chopping those.
    I also always get a lot from farming strawberries.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please confirm whether fire and ice petals start dropping again in chapter 10? I reach it tomorrow (Sunday) and do not have 10 of either petal. I refuse to use gems to finish the quest and tbh if I do not get a dragon at the end of this event then it will be goodbye castle story.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having problems getting naga from the ponds? I've gone though about 30 energy and not one popped up in chapter nine! Before they were much more frequent!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Is anyone having problems getting naga from the ponds? I've gone though about 30 energy and not one popped up in chapter nine! Before they were much more frequent!
    I noticed a drop in Nagas in chapter 9. Before I was almost getting one per pond but it took me a few visits to reach the 15 mark for the chapter 9 goal.

New Resident
    Hi
    I've just read that after chapter 10, goal 3. We need 10 ice or fire petals to creat the actual dragon!! My flowers no longer give petals and I've used the ones we collected for an earlier part of the task. I did read that we could have collected more but JUST FOR FUN !! Now it looks like we need more. I do hope that the flowers with again drop petals or mistype if us won't be able to finish this LONG task!!!!!!
    Please can you clarify this for me
    Many thanks 😳🤔

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Can someone please confirm whether fire and ice petals start dropping again in chapter 10? I reach it tomorrow (Sunday) and do not have 10 of either petal. I refuse to use gems to finish the quest and tbh if I do not get a dragon at the end of this event then it will be goodbye castle story.
    Same, not getting any either. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    So I've been waiting to get to chapter 9 to be able to buy the dragons hoard, but now I am finding out people have had it since chapter 6. I am now at chapter 9, but mine still is not available to buy and is faded with GOAL written over it. Does anyone know what you need to do/have to be able to purchase the dragon hoard from the market so that you can start building it? Or, if it may be possible, maybe lower level players do not need it?? What does it do exactly?

Also, I completed Chapter 9. Waiting for the time to count down. Came back to my game and was back at the beginning of chapter 9. I know, unfortunately, this happens to a lot of people, however, I am just curious if this issue is ever fixed or if I actually have to redo the chapter. As a lower level player this could potentially put me out of the event.

3rd and last, just a suggestion, somehow, can we ask Storm8 if there is a way they can let us know when an event has different requirements for lower level players? For example, I started this event, saw that it required a level 5* Tavern and used all my resources to get my tavern to level 5. When I got to that part, it only needed to be Level 3*, which is SO much more manageable. I used many gems to buy enchanted beams and blocks and finish things easy to get from level 3 to 5.

I assume many players also had to issue with dire boar pelts vs. lower level players only needing 30 FUR. Because lower level players usually cannot skip ahead to tell people what steps are coming, and we are the ones that need the guidance the most, it is super frustrating for me that I used my resources to level up my tavern and spawn dire boars and now I don't have the resources to finish the challenge.

Thanks everyone that helps! **This is NOT a complaint that those facts were not listed, because I know that you had no way of knowing, and the people on this forum do an outstanding job, this is me asking S8 if THEY can give us a heads up about what parts will be different (they don't have to tell us what it is going to be, just that it is different depending on level)
    Page one has the goals listed for lower levelled players . Wonderfull player who goes by the name of xtinem provides them. Sometimes it's best to wait before starting event.

This is my first event and I know this from playing dragon story. Not sure if I am going to make it as I am a day behind but fingers crossed

Executive Chef
    Spirt will the ice and fire flowers start dropping peddles again, for those of us that don't have enough to to give 10 fire for fire dragon or 10 ice peddles for ice dragon, I tried again this morning still no peddle ,

I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do?