Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Spiritwind - You have been awesome & seem to have spent most of your weekend trying to assist the players who encountered problems. A big *thumbs up* to you.
    I totally second that!! Three cheers for SpiritWind!!

Rhino Keeper
    SW, here's the last set of pics for the Fire & Ice Dragon event!

Chapter 10 for Lower Level Players

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	30955

Views:	218 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	30956

Views:	195 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	30957

Views:	205 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	30958
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Thanks! Added :)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thanks guys...

Back to requests, for those that added jjb4ever, did your requests come thru? Mine didn't.....

+ I'm going to write a definitive post about Requests. We really all need to be on the (dreaded phrase alert) "same page". I am going to ask S8 about it. I'll post when it's done (few weeks).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks guys...

Back to requests, for those that added jjb4ever, did your requests come thru? Mine didn't.....

+ I'm going to write a definitive post about Requests. We really all need to be on the (dreaded phrase alert) "same page". I am going to ask S8 about it. I'll post when it's done (few weeks).
    Mine hasn't come through from jjb4ever either.

Rhino Keeper
    Well that sucks... I did the final chapter of the event, did the egg ritual and got nothing...anyone else have this happen?.. I thought maybe you do it twice ... Hit the go again and it's not listed anymore I the forge

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Well that sucks... I did the final chapter of the event, did the egg ritual and got nothing...anyone else have this happen?.. I thought maybe you do it twice ... Hit the go again and it's not listed anymore I the forge
    Force close your device & then go back in game & it should be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    That happened to me, I forced closed the game and then reloaded, and it worked!!! Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks guys...

I definitely sent the requests out to all of the new neighbors that I recently accepted and so far I have only received 1 signature request back! I only need like 1 or 2 more and then I can use the 52 gems I have left to skip the rest! I can't believe this is happening! S8 definitely needs to allow more requests that are sent to be answered. I never knew that you could only get so many requests sent back to you. I just can't believe I am this close and I probably won't be able to finish! I also spent over 100 gems skipping certain parts on this event. Thank you so much for your help as well as everyone else who has tried to help.

Fashion Designer
    A question (It has probablly been mentioned somewhere in these 116 pages, but I can't recall and don't find the answer on page 1 and search-possibilities lead to nowhere):

what's the size of the dragon hoard?
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    A question (It has probablly been mentioned somewhere in these 116 pages, but I can't recall and don't find the answer on page 1 and search-possibilities lead to nowhere):

what's the size of the dragon hoard?
    2x2