Page 34 of 145 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Edited to remove confusing information.

Get that way some mornings w/o sufficient coffee intake...lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-09-16 at 08:23 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I think I understand it, but just to be sure, because some people have trouble over these lilies:

I finished Chapter 3. I want to have 5 ice lilies and 5 fire lilies. I do have enough seeds for them now. Can I already start making 4 and 4, and the last fire and ice lily when Chapter 4 starts? Will I be okay then?
    And do I understand I should not place the 4 and 4 on the board, but leave them in inventory until Chapter 4 is finished?
    You can place lillies made ahead on the board before chapter 4 starts. Just make sure you have everything required to craft one of each AFTER chapter 4 starts. You can also craft more after completing chapter 4 (as of now at least, I've completed chap. 4 and still have the craft option in the potion shop)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-09-16 at 06:53 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I waited until after collecting the first 2 lilies before making more because in Part 3 of Chapter 3 you have to "harvest" 10 more lilies (either kind or combination of the 2) so I want all that I craft to count.

Attachment 30773
    For this one, harvest only means to collect from. I made one of each ahead of time (on the board), and had one of each crafted (waiting to collect). I only have 2 of each plant and have completed chapter 4.

This really has been a confusing set of goals. I am grateful for the ability to do some things ahead, but knowing what can and can't be done ahead is tricky!
    The good news is, so far, the ability to craft stays and there doesn't seem to be a limit, so we aren't running into the inability to craft more problem, like we did last time with the boards.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You can place lillies made ahead on the board before chapter 4 starts. You just need to have everything you need to craft one of each AFTER chapter 4 starts. You can also craft more after completing chapter 4 (as of now at least, I've completed chap. 4 and still have the craft option in the potion shop)
    Good to know! I'll start now and when I don't have enough time I know now I can make them still after finishing Chapter 4. Thanx for helping me, guys (dolls)!
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For this one, harvest only means to collect from. I made one of each ahead of time (on the board), and had one of each crafted (waiting to collect). I only have 2 of each plant and have completed chapter 4.

This really has been a confusing set of goals. I am grateful for the ability to do some things ahead, but knowing what can and can't be done ahead is tricky!
    The good news is, so far, the ability to craft stays and there doesn't seem to be a limit, so we aren't running into the inability to craft more problem, like we did last time with the boards.

Haha...confusing for sure. I now have 7/10 lilies showing on the goal. Don't know how I got so many. I have 4 on the board & 2 crafting in the potion shop. *scratching my head*. Lol

So I guess those that you craft ahead of the 10 goal will count then when the goal opens.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Haha...confusing for sure. I now have 7/10 lilies showing on the goal. Don't know how I got so many. I have 4 on the board & 2 crafting in the potion shop. *scratching my head*. Lol
    You don't need to craft 10 lilies, you just need to click on one 10 times. That's how you got 7/10 already, you clicked on them 7 times.

I waited until after collecting the first 2 lilies before making more because in Part 3 of Chapter 3 you have to "harvest" 10 more lilies (either kind or combination of the 2) so I want all that I craft to count.

Attachment 30773
    I collected from one fire Lilly and one ice Lilly each time (once goal arrived) some times I got I petal each sometimes two but the harvest sometimes counted both harvest, not number of petals, and sometimes only one of the two picks. I also had three ice petal in my inventory and then after the next harvest I only had 2 ice petals in my inventory. So lost some along the way. I have now completed my 10 harvests but only have 8 fire petals and 8 ice petals. Very strange as I got petals from each every time I harvested. So weird. It didn't count every pick of each plant as a harvest..
    My recommendation is pick from one plant go to something else eg milk your cows or whatever then pick from your other plant. See if that works

Rhino Keeper
    What happens if you are maxed out on blue or orange petals? Does it prevent you from collecting fire/ice petals?

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I collected from one fire Lilly and one ice Lilly each time (once goal arrived) some times I got I petal each sometimes two but the harvest sometimes counted both harvest, not number of petals, and sometimes only one of the two picks. I also had three ice petal in my inventory and then after the next harvest I only had 2 ice petals in my inventory. So lost some along the way. I have now completed my 10 harvests but only have 8 fire petals and 8 ice petals. Very strange as I got petals from each every time I harvested. So weird. It didn't count every pick of each plant as a harvest..
    My recommendation is pick from one plant go to something else eg milk your cows or whatever then pick from your other plant. See if that works
    It's not how many petals drop, it is how many times the plants are tapped. After the goal starts, as soon as each plant is tapped 5 times, the 10 harvests will be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What happens if you are maxed out on blue or orange petals? Does it prevent you from collecting fire/ice petals?
    No, it doesn't. You'll just get a banner saying you can't hold any more blue or orange petals. Ice/fire petals will still drop.