Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breeding Weekend May 6 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I'm part of the "under level 100" crowd and still looking for a ton of the quest dragons, so I decided to try for Holographic with the boosted breeding because I figured it was "protection from island dragon"... So...
    Winter Rose (yeah!)
    Gemstone (also didn't have)
    Island (Grrrr!)

LOL oh well, that's the game. I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck accidentally breeding a Starry Night when trying to get the Cherry Blossom! So, while I'm super excited about that, I still hate island dragons (coral is not far behind!)

Rhino Keeper
    Boosted Breeding is the worst! Got Fuzzy, Genie, and Pegasus. Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Prior to boosted breeding weekend my last 13 were 2 forest, 5 dino and 6 pterodactyl.

During booster breeding weekend so far were 1 fire and 5 lunar ram.

Getting old with repeating results over and over again.

Banned
    May I ask when does the breeding roost end its 50 gold sale? I just click the roost and see it costs 100gold for me!! And I just had 50gold at that moment, and I clicked the "activate " button, it actually activated again!! But I see my gold become negative amount!! WTH! It is now -50 gold for me! I also can't collect coins in my habitat now due to this issue! So weird! Someone please help me

Executive Chef
    Water dragons by the score here. Plus a Penumbra, of course. When I was a newer player boosted breed actually did boost. These days I get about 97% commons.

Farm Supplier
    Prime Energy!
    And about 5 mists...

Fashion Designer
    I wish we would get a notice when the free boosted breeding ends. Or a freakin' gold confirmation button could FINALLY be implemented. Ha! Yeah, right.
    I just wasted gold in the Artic Isles, where I already have all the super rares. I'm only breeding up there for the event and I was only 3 gold away from buying another nest. Sigh.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 05-09-16 at 03:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I'm part of the "under level 100" crowd and still looking for a ton of the quest dragons, so I decided to try for Holographic with the boosted breeding because I figured it was "protection from island dragon"... So...
    Winter Rose (yeah!)
    Gemstone (also didn't have)
    Island (Grrrr!)

LOL oh well, that's the game. I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck accidentally breeding a Starry Night when trying to get the Cherry Blossom! So, while I'm super excited about that, I still hate island dragons (coral is not far behind!)
    Be careful what you wish for, lol! After getting a Holographic about 2 months ago I am now plagued with them. At 18 hours, they are almost as bad as the Islands and just as common on my Isles. Between the two, I can't seem to breed any other blue/green dragons, and I now avoid using any breeding pairs that could result in a blue/green. It sucks. Trying to breed the Regrowth was a nightmare.

Executive Chef
    Nothing for me........bunch of corals,penubra,celestial.with this combo type there is no good faill for me.....I think I have all breedable dragons.I'm so sad I really wanted this deep sea dragon

Host(ess)
    Got Wizard and Night! But I had to sell Night cuz I had no space for it....
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast