View Poll Results: Which type of event do you prefer?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Fair Event

20 32.79%
  • 2. Goal Event

37 60.66%
  • 3. Luck Event

4 6.56%
  • 4. Prize Machines Event

10 16.39%
  • 5. World Event

25 40.98%
  • None - I don't like/participate in events

1 1.64%
  • I like to see more regular game goals

19 31.15%
  • I don't care

1 1.64%
  • Android only - I like more events for Android members

12 19.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Events and Goals (iOS and Android)

Grand Emperor
    Recently we had 2 events for the whole community. So submit your votes and make your vote count.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    The recent May Flower event was a perfect example of how events should be. This event was totally achievable but required some thought and planning. I thought the drop rates were more than fair.

I am not a fan of events based purely on luck. Having to put a lot of effort into an event just to turn in multiple collections and be rewarded with the same decoration over and over again is extremely frustrating.

I lose interest in the Fair Events rather quickly. I don't know why, maybe because some of the orders are incredibly difficult to fill, and you have to wait 30 minutes to get a new order. Furthermore, the prizes are mostly decorations that sit in my cellar. Maybe reward with gems, XP's, coins, etc?
    I love the idea of getting gems. And like the fact that the current Bee event has upgrade parts)
    All my deco is in storage too. No place on my farm yet!

Rhino Keeper
    I like getting upgrade parts & expansion items too. Also wish there was more variety in the winning animals (what about the bunny?) or at least more animals that are alone in their habitat like the turtle, pig, fox...

Executive Chef
    I voted awhile back. As an android player, my experience with events is very limited...I almost feel like I am missing half the content for this amazing game. I would LOVE to be able to participate in everything, so I did vote android, and I voted for goal events as well. I did enjoy the easter egg hunt thing too, most folks don't like that sort of event but I did really well on it, probably because I am on alot (though honestly, right now, I log on a couple times a day, where I'd log on alot through the day) because the game right now feels a little stagnant. My biggest vote was to include droiders in everything, so that android option, yeah!

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder: This poll is closing soon. So remember to vote for your favourite type of event.

Executive Chef
    Please stop alienating your platform communities!! Android may as well not be part of this game at all, honestly, the way things are now. LOL, sorry, but I have to keep saying this for the devs of this game, because you all have a wonderful game, but there's a little bit to do for people on android, and a ton of stuff for IoS. I'll be joining the IoS community very soon I think, but I am still gonna be a loud mouth for equality for android!

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for your votes. The poll results have been submitted.

You may continue to post your suggestions and feedback here. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Why we like the world events? the prize is not as a lot as in the luck event plus we need to be spur active into it!! I prefers more of the goal events and fair event!....
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

This Tiki Event was deplorable.

I am lead to believe that nobody bothers to take suggestions seriously on these feedback forums.

First of all, drop rates. Disgustingly low. But, there were countless opportunities for us to purchase some special gift boxes that contain those upgrade parts! How kind of you Team Lava!

As I mentioned before, I wasn't working, so I had time to scour the newspaper for parts. I spent more time than I care to discuss, because it is rather embarrassing. My point is, someone working a full day would not be able to devote this much time to collecting parts. Even so, I only managed to get to Stage 11.

My theory is that there was a poll to see what pet everyone wanted (majority wanting the turtle) so TL thought - ha ha ha. Let's make this virtually impossible. They want it so bad, pay for it. There is really no other explanation.

Furthermore, the event got extremely boring. Speaking for myself, I upgraded to the highest stage I could with the tiki hut, then just continued to collect every three hours. Yawn.

If someone sends 20 deliveries, they should be getting more than one part. This was just insanely low for drop rates. Probably the worst event I've participated in for that.

Executive Chef
    well then i'm glad i avoided the annoyance as an android player! i've barely been on FS2 at all, since there have been no events for me & my kind lately. but if the poll had included a "not too difficult, this game is supposed to be a stress reliever" option, i totally would have voted for that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast