View Poll Results: Which type of event do you prefer?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Fair Event

20 32.79%
  • 2. Goal Event

37 60.66%
  • 3. Luck Event

4 6.56%
  • 4. Prize Machines Event

10 16.39%
  • 5. World Event

25 40.98%
  • None - I don't like/participate in events

1 1.64%
  • I like to see more regular game goals

19 31.15%
  • I don't care

1 1.64%
  • Android only - I like more events for Android members

12 19.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Events and Goals (iOS and Android)

Grand Emperor

Feedback on Events and Goals (iOS and Android)

Starting this poll to get more feedback from the community about events. Do you participate in the events? Which are your favourite types of event? Share your thoughts with us here.

Here are some questions that may help as you put on your thinking cap. Everyone is encourage to comment freely and let's keep our comments constructive. Refrain from posting non constructive or defamatory comments, and respect each other's views. Your feedback can make a difference. And don't forget to vote too, your vote counts!!

• What do you like about events?
    • What don't you like about events?
    • What changes would you like to see in future events?
    • Any other suggestions for future events? Etc...

You can select multiple choices but you can only vote once.

Android members: Remember to select "Android only - I like more events for Android members" if you like to participate in more events. You may want to vote for the various types of events as well. If you are unsure what are the various types of events, you can find out more in the Event Guide before submitting your vote.

To add: If you are viewing on a mobile device, select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to view the poll.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-16-16 at 05:24 AM.

Farm Supplier
    It would be fantastic if the goal parts were kept in a separate storage like in Restaurant Story 2. My barn is filled with goal parts and that makes it very difficult to do plane orders and earn coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for a while but not this farm. I think this Mayflower event has been the best. Just difficult enough to be challenging but doable! im glad the time was reduced for the terannium. I don't know if it was preplanned. But I like that parts are available to buy. But we still have to do the task.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy the events.

* I don't like the Luck events as I like to see everybody who completed what was asked within the event to be rewarded.
    * My only issue with the Fair events I don't like is it feels quite drawn out but otherwise I don't mind them.
    * I really like the Goal events as I can work at my own pace and to a lesser the World events for the same reason.
    * The Prize machine events I find are a bit of fun.

These reasons I've given are all my own.

P.S. Even though I am an iOS user and therefore can take part in all the events I would also like it if my fellow Android users could partake. Just so they can enjoy all parts of the game.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 05-12-16 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Thought of something after first posting.

I am an Android user and I have only gotten to participate in the Easter and the May Flower event. I enjoyed both and would love to participate in future events.

The recent May Flower event was a perfect example of how events should be. This event was totally achievable but required some thought and planning. I thought the drop rates were more than fair.

I am not a fan of events based purely on luck. Having to put a lot of effort into an event just to turn in multiple collections and be rewarded with the same decoration over and over again is extremely frustrating.

I lose interest in the Fair Events rather quickly. I don't know why, maybe because some of the orders are incredibly difficult to fill, and you have to wait 30 minutes to get a new order. Furthermore, the prizes are mostly decorations that sit in my cellar. Maybe reward with gems, XP's, coins, etc?

Executive Chef
    As an android player, I usually only get to participate in the goal events. I'd LOVE to be able to do everything everyone else is able to do!

Executive Chef
    droid user, i've enjoyed my recent ability to participate in some events, and am super happy to have cute animals now instead of just being jealous of other players' creatures!

i appreciated the dual luck/goal nature of the easter goal. going into it, i liked knowing i would definitely get a cute chick at the end, and toward the end of it when i was getting really tired of all that work, i liked knowing i could stop if it got to be too much, cause i'd already won a cute chick. i happily ended up with both. i'm not sure i'd like a luck-only event, but i do enjoy spinning the wheel in dragon story, so maybe it would be okay.

world events are nice too. i don't know what fair or prize machine events are.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    droid user, i've enjoyed my recent ability to participate in some events, and am super happy to have cute animals now instead of just being jealous of other players' creatures!

i appreciated the dual luck/goal nature of the easter goal. going into it, i liked knowing i would definitely get a cute chick at the end, and toward the end of it when i was getting really tired of all that work, i liked knowing i could stop if it got to be too much, cause i'd already won a cute chick. i happily ended up with both. i'm not sure i'd like a luck-only event, but i do enjoy spinning the wheel in dragon story, so maybe it would be okay.

world events are nice too. i don't know what fair or prize machine events are.
    Great to hear that you're enjoying these events. You can check the fair and prize machine events in the Event Guide (link in Post 1) before you submit your vote.

New Resident
    If the events can't be for all players.... Why have them? Sorry, but I put a lot of money and time into this game but, it saddens me that I miss out on so much just because I'm android. Feel like I am being penalized because of the platform I use. Shouldn't storm8 cater to all its customers? ��

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast