Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Mothers Day Event (May 2016)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    That recipe is not even worth fighting for
    Lol my thoughts exactly! I wonder if it rewards gems, because otherwise it look soooooo bad -.-

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Did you gem? Or sleep? What's your secret since you finished with 8 days left...
    lol no gems, 8hrs sleep, and I work full time. I'm single and my daughter is grown though so my free time is mine to do with as I please. With about 14 ovens cooking constantly it can go quite fast. Had a couple of dishes I swapped between on most stoves depending on ingredient refresh times and my street market was invaluable for extra ingredients.

Main dishes I cooked were Eggs benedict, Eggs in a hole, Split pea soup, Apple ginger chicken, Surf and Turf, Baked French Toast, Margherita Pizza, Bruschetta, Lox Bagel, Cobb Salad, Veggie Sushi, Orange Juice, Strawberry Smoothie, Lemon Doughnuts, Fried Chicken, S'mores.

Probably could have used my flour more efficiently but I was trying to level the deep fryer recipes
    RS2 (lvl 56) BS2 (lvl 38) CS (lvl 45)

FB for BS2 & RS2 quick serves = Belluriel Gaming

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Lol my thoughts exactly! I wonder if it rewards gems, because otherwise it look soooooo bad -.-
    It is so bad. No gems 1 1/2 hrs cooking to get 50 serves, not worth using my precious sugar on as far as I'm concerned.
    RS2 (lvl 56) BS2 (lvl 38) CS (lvl 45)

FB for BS2 & RS2 quick serves = Belluriel Gaming

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the update! In that case it is the worst rs2 quest so far. These kind of quest were also for me the reason to delete bs2. Ooh well. The sun is here so I'm enjoying it as much as I can with a good book (after working hours)

Quote Originally Posted by Belluriel View Post
    OMG, all this cooking and collecting for THAT? 50 serves that take 1.5 hours?

That's ... lame.

Having read what the reward is. I'm delighted I've stopped. Terrible task.

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Sometimes they fix things mid event, like with the soy sauce in most recent memory. Maybe they will do the same for this quest. If they don't the likelihood I'll finish is low and like others have said I'm paying all day except sleep. I don't think this Es what they intended, but if it was then I'm not sure this is the game for me anymore.
    Exactly my thoughts, isn't it most of the times, that to the end of a quest drops were higher? I hope at least, for most of us 🍀🍀🍀

Fashion Designer
    I'm on level 55 and I have 1744 bouquets, but I only started 48 hours ago! It's only going to get harder, so I know I'm not going to finish, but I'm having a go anyway!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I'm on level 55 and I have 1744 bouquets, but I only started 48 hours ago! It's only going to get harder, so I know I'm not going to finish, but I'm having a go anyway!
    Just make sure you don't level up to level 56. That happened to me and I went from getting 25-70 bouquets from Emma to ONE per visit and zero wild flowers. Imagine it now takes 25-70 visits from Emma every 2 hours to get the same amount as one visit now for you. Once that happens it's nearly impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just make sure you don't level up to level 56. That happened to me and I went from getting 25-70 bouquets from Emma to ONE per visit and zero wild flowers. Imagine it now takes 25-70 visits from Emma every 2 hours to get the same amount as one visit now for you. Once that happens it's nearly impossible.
    56-60 means you have all the stoves and can cook all day. Geez. Didn't you know?

I've seen a lot of quests cater to higher levels because it requires the fryer, so I'm not surprised to see something cater to under 56 but this is nearly impossible for anyone to complete who is 56+ without using gems. Plus the reward isn't worth it for 56+ to even do. Reward is not worth it for less than level 56 players too, but even less so considering the effort.

It's okay though! I'm sensing an awesome cruise to make up for it in the works!