Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Mothers Day Event (May 2016)

This event is actually fun. It's at a good pace and the recipes aren't demanding for the amount of time we have to finish it.

Rhino Keeper
    BLT: 4
    Onion Rings, Fish and Chips, Apple Fritters: 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yklub View Post
    Shouldn't each bouquet count for 1%? If so I'm not getting credit for a lot of my dishes....
    No, of course not. Each step asks for more than 100 bouquets. If each bouquet was 1%...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-06-16 at 02:52 PM. Reason: provoking member

New Resident
    I have a dumb question - how do you say hi to Emma? I can see her but nothing happens - had the same issue with trying to say hola to Marco, tapped in vain. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't figure it out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexoyy View Post
    I have a dumb question - how do you say hi to Emma? I can see her but nothing happens - had the same issue with trying to say hola to Marco, tapped in vain. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't figure it out

There are no dumb questions. If you don't know it's always a good thing to ask. In most case the new character comes in and eats something then there is a little bubble over top of their head. You click the bubble. But if this isn't working, I honestly don't know. When the initial pop up came up (first page of thread pic) did you click on the word lovely?

My next question what version of the game are you playing on?
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 05-06-16 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Host(ess)
    It was a joke lol obviously that would be super easy and we'd fly through the event

Host(ess)
    Loving this event, thanks s8

Executive Chef
    Cobb salad is 5 bouquets
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Random info. I'm in the 1600 bouquet step. Was at 49%. Collected a couple of flowers from some dishes and 25 from Emma the flower girl, checked and and all that only moved my percentage up by 1%. So for everyone wondering but don't want to do the math, 25 + flowers is around 1 %

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little confused by this event... do we have to cook the limited time recipes? Shoud I be hoarding nutmeg and mago? Should I be cooking in the flower cart or save the flowers? Feeling a little dumb right now... to add on it, I'm in the middle of a bad migraine crisis, can't seem to read or spend as much time as I would like in the game or the computer to figure it out :/ Anyone care to give me a quick what is what on this one?

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast