Thread: Lost dragon in Arctic land

Host(ess)

Angry Lost dragon in Arctic land

Hi, I was playing on my Arctic land yesterday when the event started and I hatched a snowangel and when I put my dragon in the habitat it was in there for a few seconds and the game refreshed and my dragon is now gone. Please help me. Thanks.

Also when I tried to play on my Arctic land today I noticed one of my dragon from the regular land appeared on my Arctic land. I saw my immovable dragon on my Arctic land habitat. Dunno if it's a glitch but it appears that one immovable dragon is in two land.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	30675
    Last edited by vxh006; 05-04-16 at 06:55 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Your issue is being checked on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My polar bear is gone. I have recently started trying for the diamond hybrids and Penguin, to try to finish the island, from a long time ago. Years ago my Scrarecrow from completing dragons dissapeared, I was told I must have traded it and needed to buy a new one. I believe it is impossible to trade Arctic dragons? Yes. Is Scarecrow breed able now? Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Scarletfyr; 05-05-16 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Grumpy face not mine☺️
    Scarletfyr

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    My polar bear is gone. I have recently started trying for the diamond hybrids and Penguin, to try to finish the island, from a long time ago. Years ago my Scrarecrow from completing dragons dissapeared, I was told I must have traded it and needed to buy a new one. I believe it is impossible to trade Arctic dragons? Yes. Is Scarecrow breed able now? Thank you very much!
    You have two issues!

1. Please send an email to support@storm8.com regarding your lost polar bear, and send me a Private message with your support ticket number.

2. The scarecrow is an album earned dragon so you cannot purchase one from the market or obtain one from breeding.
    You will need to go back to support regarding the loss of this dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I had just hatched a Blizzard Dragon, fed it to put it in the evolution flower, and in the middle of feeding, the game processed, and Blizzard was gone! I've lost a Cave Dragon before, but this is worse, as I was going to evolve it for leaderboard points, and now I can't.

Host(ess)

Missing Icicle Dragon

I hatched an Icicle Dragon on my Arctic Isles on 9 May during the current Motherly Love Leaderboard Event and put it in the Ice Age Alcove. At the same time, I hatched a March Mayhem Dragon on my Main Island. When I returned to the Arctic Isles a minute later, the Icicle Dragon changed to a March Mayhem Dragon . I am very upset and stressed for the last few days and keep thinking about it. I have already sent a message to the support team that day but haven't heard anything back .

I now have two March Mayhem dragons with the same name sitting on both lands and the Icicle Dragon has gone missing. Please help!!

Please find below a screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March Mayhem on Arctic Isles.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	234.3 KB 
ID:	30824