Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mamaroo

Executive Chef
    Oh no chickenlafy14 that is really bad news. Hope it can be sorted out for you. I have now had 5 armordillos in a row

I am not very happy about it. Especially since I have been using some gems here and there to speed things up. I just don't understand what happened as my game neither crashed nor stalled.
    I may just give up on this game entirely. I really don't need the aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I finally got a 16 hr. timer using CU and Rubble Rooster and when I looked again the timer had switched to 12 hrs??????? How is this possible?
    After 8-9 Armordillos they are going to do this to me? ARGHHHHHHH Someone come to my rescue quick!!
    I am VERY unhappy.
    This happened to me the other day too! It was before the Mamroo was rereleased so I wasn't trying for any animal in particular but I got a timer, can't remember what it was and I checked a few minutes later and the timer had a few hours less in the difference!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the Griffin Jeff. Followed my Rampage and Volcamel up with two armordillos. Used just about every combo I can make of earth and fire. Has anyone managed to get the 16 hour timer? .... and kept it?! (Sorry chickenlady!)

4 Armordillos and 1 Rampage so far ....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Well, on my 5th attempt at a Mamaroo I didn't get an armordillo. But I didn't get a Mamaroo either. I got a 48 timer. Which is a Garnet Griffin. Not a bad fail.
    Congratulations Jeff! That is an assume fail!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    An other armordillo for me. I already have one but, I cnt even remember the last time I saw a magmacore!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations Jeff, that's a brilliant fail.

5 armordillos now. Fed up of seeing that 12 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    I know what u mean with the 12 hours, sometimes mine takes a few seconds to pop up and the anticipation waiting for it to pop up is so tense! Then it pops up and I'm so disappointed

Of all the animals available to breed I don't there's anything more depressing than breeding another armordillo, no love from me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast