View Poll Results: Which of the following event pets would you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Reindeer

29 31.52%
  • 2. Spring fawn

40 43.48%
  • 3. Teacup pig

21 22.83%
  • 4. Birthday goat

20 21.74%
  • 5. Swimming turtle

45 48.91%
  • 6. Prize piggy

8 8.70%
  • 7. Ghost

18 19.57%
  • 8. Baby reindeer

18 19.57%
  • None - not in favour of sale of event pets

5 5.43%
  • I do not care

5 5.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Event Pets - LTOs

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Can we please still have the Spring Fawn in the options? I know the Blossom fawn is very similar.
    The Spring Fawn is still in the poll option and the community decides which pet wins the poll. The Swimming Turtle is leading at the moment and I hope not by sympathy votes to be fair to genuine buyers. Sorry sweetie, I dont decide the outcome of the poll...

Executive Chef
    It's interesting...given how much trouble the Swimming Turtle originally caused, with some players receiving more than 1 (maybe even more than 3) and others receiving none, it's surprising to see how many are still desirous of being able to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It's interesting...given how much trouble the Swimming Turtle originally caused, with some players receiving more than 1 (maybe even more than 3) and others receiving none, it's surprising to see how many are still desirous of being able to buy it.
    Oh. I didn't know this was a poll to get a pet for purchase. I thought it was for an event pet.

If it was for the latter, it would make total sense since so many people felt *****ed by that event.

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder: This poll closes in a few days. So remember to vote for your favourite limited time offers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Spring Fawn is still in the poll option and the community decides which pet wins the poll. The Swimming Turtle is leading at the moment and I hope not by sympathy votes to be fair to genuine buyers. Sorry sweetie, I dont decide the outcome of the poll...
    I know the turtle caused a lot of angst for some people and it is unfortunate this happened. From what I've read in this thread some people are voting for the turtle due to this (ie sympathy votes). To start with the Spring Fawn was popular but, with the release of the Blossom Fawn, the Spring Fawn's popularity has waned.

I have been farming for under a year and never had the opportunity to get the first three pets. To some I know this is irrelevant but to me it is important. I know others will say they've only been farming for x months and they missed other animals too. I understand this is valid. I'm only asking people to think about their vote so we slow starters can have the same opportunity for all the really cute animals.

I would love to see people get any/all of the above animals they like and hopefully this will happen over time but I'm also hoping at least one of the first three gets a shoe (or hoof, Lol) in.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I know the turtle caused a lot of angst for some people and it is unfortunate this happened. From what I've read in this thread some people are voting for the turtle due to this (ie sympathy votes). To start with the Spring Fawn was popular but, with the release of the Blossom Fawn, the Spring Fawn's popularity has waned.

I have been farming for under a year and never had the opportunity to get the first three pets. To some I know this is irrelevant but to me it is important. I know others will say they've only been farming for x months and they missed other animals too. I understand this is valid. I'm only asking people to think about their vote so we slow starters can have the same opportunity for all the really cute animals.

I would love to see people get any/all of the above animals they like and hopefully this will happen over time but I'm also hoping at least one of the first three gets a shoe (or hoof, Lol) in.
    You make a very valid point. However, the players who have been playing for years now already have multiples of some of the pets listed in the first three.

Maybe this game can be a TRUE farm where farmers have the option of taking their pets to market to sell!

This poll shouldn't have even included the swimming turtle as an option because the event was an utter disaster. The event (or some event) should have been done WITH the turtle as a prize. No questions asked. A do-over of sorts.

However, the popular vote will be geared towards the event where players felt ripped off the most. Just the way it goes.

The fawn for sure!! It's beautiful!! ❤️❤️

Host(ess)
    Aw man! I think I accidentally voted for the goat instead of the turtle! Swimming turtle please?!

Reindeer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    You make a very valid point. However, the players who have been playing for years now already have multiples of some of the pets listed in the first three.

Maybe this game can be a TRUE farm where farmers have the option of taking their pets to market to sell!

This poll shouldn't have even included the swimming turtle as an option because the event was an utter disaster. The event (or some event) should have been done WITH the turtle as a prize. No questions asked. A do-over of sorts.

However, the popular vote will be geared towards the event where players felt ripped off the most. Just the way it goes.
    I agree. It would be nice if everyone who had completed the quest got the turtle. I also like your idea of selling pets people no longer wanted.

I'll just have to wait and see what the verdict is regarding the most popular. I've got my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 06-02-16 at 09:21 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast