View Poll Results: Which of the following event pets would you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Reindeer

29 31.52%
  • 2. Spring fawn

40 43.48%
  • 3. Teacup pig

21 22.83%
  • 4. Birthday goat

20 21.74%
  • 5. Swimming turtle

45 48.91%
  • 6. Prize piggy

8 8.70%
  • 7. Ghost

18 19.57%
  • 8. Baby reindeer

18 19.57%
  • None - not in favour of sale of event pets

5 5.43%
  • I do not care

5 5.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Event Pets - LTOs

Executive Chef
    i do not care because i got all of the animals listed. but i would like the cottontail corgi and the butterfly kitten
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

New Resident
    I'd like the Carnival Pony, please

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fertycatz View Post
    What a great idea! I can't seem to vote here on my phone - there's a big empty white box on my screen, and the pets are cut off on the right side, so I don't know how many there are or what they look like.
    I'd like to have a goat. The Chinese dragon pony looks cool as well. I have a prize piggy but no habitat for it. I had recently started playing when that event was active, and I assumed it came with the pig. So poor thing is stuffed in my dank, smelly cellar with nothing to do! ("Snort snort, grunt...Squeeeeeeee!") See? He's pleading for a real home! (Is there a way I can get a habitat?)
    Are y'all going to perhaps offer other things as well? I LOVE the Chinese-themed buildings.
    Great idea S8. Thanks!
    Not sure why you can't see nor vote, can you try from a computer or another device? The goat is in this poll. Just so you know all votes are private and individual, so I won't be able to help by counting in your vote using your post here.

As for the piggy paradise, please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will assist you.

To add: If you are viewing from a mobile device, select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to view the poll.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-14-16 at 04:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    An alligator. Large frog. Snake. A friendly monster. Space alien. Birds. A little crowd of bugs that eat your garden if you don't use bug spray every day. Another ghost.
    Have a Luvly Day!

The spring fawn is already being offered correct?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    The spring fawn is already being offered correct?
    The current fawn for the goals is the Blossom fawn. The one in the poll is Spring fawn. But yes they are both fawns.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Gecko!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    An alligator. Large frog. Snake. A friendly monster. Space alien. Birds. A little crowd of bugs that eat your garden if you don't use bug spray every day. Another ghost.
    This thread is for asking past event pets to be put on sale - Limited Time Offers. I'll set another suggestion thread and another poll later on new pets for you guys. But that will be later since we have currently 2 polls going on, don't want to confuse you all.

New Resident
    The swimming turtle gets my vote. Lo,l I know we can vote for multiple, but if only one gets offered, I hope its him / her. Love all the pets so would be happy for any to return..... but the turtle is just too dang cute and is my first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The current fawn for the goals is the Blossom fawn. The one in the poll is Spring fawn. But yes they are both fawns.
    I see.

Just my biased two cents here, but it would be nice to offer up a pet that isn't already a multiple of something. I voted for the turtle because I think a lot of people were slightly upset because of how the event with the turtle went.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can we please still have the Spring Fawn in the options? I know the Blossom fawn is very similar.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast