Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Expiring Goals

Fashion Designer
    Black Swan, Hunter, Paradise, Godmother, Healer, Humming, Siamese, Dark Angel, Troll, Mercury are the goals that are expiring from my book. It seems they're also removing goals for more 'recent' dragons like Humming, Healer and Siamese. Somewhat surprised about the expiring goals for Diamond hybrids. Not a complain, just surprised :P

Rhino Keeper
    Extending zyfazix list...

Moon, goblin, manticore, iridescent, bat, and peacock.

Peacock, Black Swan, Goblin for me on top of some of the others already listed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm surprised that they're getting rid of the goblin goal. That one looks like it has a reward other than coins and exp.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    I'm surprised that they're getting rid of the goblin goal. That one looks like it has a reward other than coins and exp.
    Hear, hear!
    I'd like to have both Goblin and the gem cluster, so I could start breeding Night and Fire. But I'm a bit afraid of 22, 25 and 32 hour fails
    On the other side, it expires in 17 days (just an educated guess: june 7th, 10:00am Dragon Story Time?), so I might give it a shot...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Goblin but I want the gem cluster. I hope another way to get it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    I don't have Goblin but I want the gem cluster. I hope another way to get it soon.
    Me too...

Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post
    Yes, I really wish they'd rethink deleting this goal. It is currently the only way to get the gem cluster. I really hope they come up with another way to earn it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping the new goals that they come up with are more interesting than get coins and experience for breeding a certain type of dragon (which we are going to try to do anyway) I have stopped looking at the goals a long time ago, they were only useful to me at the very start of the game when I was learning the game ie, buy habitats, buy dragons, breed dragons, expand, get mine etc, etc.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    I'm hoping the new goals that they come up with are more interesting than get coins and experience for breeding a certain type of dragon (which we are going to try to do anyway) I have stopped looking at the goals a long time ago, they were only useful to me at the very start of the game when I was learning the game ie, buy habitats, buy dragons, breed dragons, expand, get mine etc, etc.
    Same with me - I am on Level 166 with approx. 300 Million coins, I don't care about experience points or coins any more.
    But I have neither Gem Cluster nor Nether Portal, so I really like these goals.
    I've been trying for Neon since it came out, but I have none so far, and also no Goblin fail, which is rather disappointing given the number of tries...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast