Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Expiring Goals

I just found out you still can breed the dragons that expired and are expiring you just won't get the reward in the goal book.I was told to calm down 9 of my dragons are expiring in 6 days and a week ago 4 all expired. That's a lot of dragons expiring but happy to no I still can breed them. Is this right or my friend just say this to shut me up hahaha
    Tracey8170

What is gem cluster for is it just a decoration?i seen someone island all gem cluster were connected and floating in the air the first gem was attached to the mining for land. He was on level 200 and I am on level 168 so does anybody no what these gem cluster do? Thank you
    Tracey8170

Executive Chef
    Gem clusters are just deco as far as I know. Also, the goals themselves are the only thing expiring when they do the expiring goals thing...your friend told you right, you can still breed those dragons, just no goals for doing so once they expire.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracey8170 View Post
    I just found out you still can breed the dragons that expired and are expiring you just won't get the reward in the goal book.I was told to calm down 9 of my dragons are expiring in 6 days and a week ago 4 all expired. That's a lot of dragons expiring but happy to no I still can breed them. Is this right or my friend just say this to shut me up hahaha
    That is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Just the goals are expiring(to make room for new goals!! ) ... The dragons will NOT be expiring!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    UHm I wondered if you TeamlAva can removed some of the goals and make new goals for fun or a goals to collect dragon event... Just 2 of them I think
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like another set of goals is due to expire on June 21 (note: just the goals are expiring, not the dragon.) I have music, flamingo, lavender, and honeysuckle. I'm very curious as to what s8 plans to due with the goal book. I want to be excited but don't want to get my hopes up and nothing come of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bred Honeysuckle with Tiny and Air! It's been awhile since I've bred a fun super rare dragon.
    More goal book expirations: Fates, Leopard, Anubis

Nightclub Owner
    I think more of the older goals should be expired, and new ones should be added in to refresh that long list, I seriously doubt anyone cared to go through that huge list
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I think more of the older goals should be expired, and new ones should be added in to refresh that long list, I seriously doubt anyone cared to go through that huge list
    Have you checked the goals you still have? Maybe you only need to plant a crop you never plant, visit a neighbor, buy a decor or pay some coins to complete them! If you have so many dragons your list can't be very long...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Have you checked the goals you still have? Maybe you only need to plant a crop you never plant, visit a neighbor, buy a decor or pay some coins to complete them! If you have so many dragons your list can't be very long...
    I checked, still a very long list.......
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast