Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ember Dragon: Battle May 3 2016

Host(ess)
    i forgot to keep track of my whole list this time..sorry i keep posting one by one...just beat spicy with honeybee level 10! one left!! gl all

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat Valiant (after 13 losses) with Ghost Armor! Whew, such a relief! Now I can finally get on with the rest of the tourney...

I am beyond upset at these tournaments lately. I have tried for 2 days straight to beat level 20, and I keep losing with my level 15 Diamond and a level 15 Dark Crystal, both Ultra Rare, in rotation. There is no reason why I shouldn't have beaten that thing by now. Ridiculous. At this point, I don't even have any hope of finishing the tournament. It's as if they are now making it so you HAVE to spend 30 gold on ultimate hits, or spend a bunch of real $ to buy a champion dragon. I haven't been able to complete the last few tourneys because of this BS. Ready to quit altogether.

Rhino Keeper
    This is rediculous. I'm still stuck on warden. 15 losses now. I have used everything everyone has suggested and nothing. I can't afford to spend real money for gold. I feel this is hopeless. Help please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    This is rediculous. I'm still stuck on warden. 15 losses now. I have used everything everyone has suggested and nothing. I can't afford to spend real money for gold. I feel this is hopeless. Help please.
    My landworm 10 beat him, in two moves, hope that works!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    After losing 5x to Valiant, I decided to go ahead and do what I did with Warden. Fruitful1...one hit knock out (M.) Some freaky stuff is happening in my arena.
    I used your advice for teacup after I lost 8 times with more likely dragons! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    I finally beat Valiant (after 13 losses) with Ghost Armor! Whew, such a relief! Now I can finally get on with the rest of the tourney...
    Congrats! That's awesome! Just letting you know, I got Ember with Phase 7 bmB! Just a long shot, but it worked first try! Good luck! I haven't kept up with all of them, but I'm going to start keeping up from now on!

Host(ess)
    I got Ember with Prizefighter 12. 1st try was Suprise 10.
    I can't say that I enjoyed this one. I had a rollback on NYX and Comic, so it took the fun out for me, but after so much effort, I had to finish. Everyone's input is helpful.
    Last edited by naninak; 05-07-16 at 08:08 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't keep track through most of it but I got Warden with Diamond 15, Nyx with Hidden Gem 9, Comic with Surprise 10, and Ember with Jack 12.

Good luck

Executive Chef
    I finished several hours ago, will update my full list shortly, but Gilded Night 11 captured Ember. Will be in storage for a while - just no free nests.

Was a pretty easy tournament really, I was just slow due to class commitments/study. Finished with very few losses compared to previous tournaments and only about three waiting for the spa (all from the Ember round actually).

Edited to add: full list now updated, here.

Only had losses on 8 rounds, the worst was Dynasty with four losses - other than that, one and two losses only.

I did use Warrior Prince more this tournament than usual, for a couple of reasons: a) it just seemed to fall that he was optimal more often than usual and b) I was dashing hither and thither a lot over the tournament days with school etc, so was flying blind a lot of the time.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 05-07-16 at 08:11 PM.