Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ember Dragon: Battle May 3 2016

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I find it very discouraging to see people breezing through. You use their suggestions and it still don't work. Just once I would like to win a tournament. Still stuck on warden 30 something losses now. I got no chance of making it now so I'm just gonna play my regular game. Wish I had as good of luck as others seem too.
    I completely agree! I'm right there with you. I feel like no matter what dragon I use I'm going to lose.

Executive Chef
    I have Ember on the nest.

Executive Chef
    I was caught up on Warden for two days and finally beat him with a gold producing dragon, Which I never use to battle. North Star I think?

Fashion Designer
    I normally struggle to beat the champions and higher levels. I have been changed my strategy to see which dragon is coming the closest to knocking my opponent out ( I screenshot how much life is left on them when they knock me out). If it takes me more than a couple rounds I look and see what colors are doing most damage and try to stay with them. If I nearly take a dragon out but end up 'dead' I send that dragon to spa and will reuse when they get out using different combo. I will try also to remember which move did more damage and lead with that the next time. Its not fun to constantly lose round after round and not finish. Trust me I know that. I've only finished two tourneys but with this thread and everyone's suggestions I know I'm getting better. I used to not make it past the first champ. Still may not finish but I'm learning. Best of luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on comic now, lost surprise 10, air 10 and supreme 9 grrrrrrr

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Stuck on comic now, lost surprise 10, air 10 and supreme 9 grrrrrrr
    Black Cat, Knightmare, Lightning, Lollipop, Pot of Gold, Summer Elf

All of these are good choices for Comic if you don't have a champ or if your champ is losing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I find it very discouraging to see people breezing through. You use their suggestions and it still don't work. Just once I would like to win a tournament. Still stuck on warden 30 something losses now. I got no chance of making it now so I'm just gonna play my regular game. Wish I had as good of luck as others seem too.
    A lot of it is luck, also a lot of trial and error battling in the non tournament battles... The first tournament I participated in last summer was horrible with a lot of whining, moaning and teeth grinding by me, it was for Gilded Knight and I wanted him on my island in the worst way but I only had a few lvl 10 dragons and no diamonds. The people on this forum dragged me to the end plus I used 3-4 Ultimates because I knew having a champ would make a huge difference. I bred specifically for dragons I saw others using in battles and I planted crops like crazy to lvl up my dragons, some tournaments are easier for me now, but there are still times I use an Ultimate like I did on Passion a couple tournaments ago. Don't give up, it's good practice even if you aren't getting the Boss.

Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Black Cat, Knightmare, Lightning, Lollipop, Pot of Gold, Summer Elf

All of these are good choices for Comic if you don't have a champ or if your champ is losing.
    Thank you, will heal pot of gold, as he's the only one I have. Fire mane came close, if I'd used BBb instead of bbm I think I would have had him, lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally won against warden with fire (11)(bb). Figures even if I catch up I'm sure I'll get stuck on the last champion. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Just finished and I'm happily surprised with my results! Posted on page 2. Got Ember with Ghost Armor. This is only my third tournament win! Fog and Downpour I won also but had to use ultimate on Fog cause I got down to the last possible time. Ok sorry! Just so happy! Good luck to all those still battling! Congrats to those that finished!