Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Mama Bear: May 6 2016(Leaves May 13)

I wish you tons of luck GanleeKaliae! I have been trying since it came out - to no avail.
    A question: why is it that the 2 Mother's Day Mama animals can't use the same habitat? Would have been nice if both were compatible with the Spring habitat. They would have looked so awesome together.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Put Mama Bear on the nest this morning and she will hatch in about an hour. Got my Jasmine Jaguar a few hours ago and will immediately put it on the nest when Mama Bear hatches.
    Congrats! I love the Jasmine Jaguar. Mama bear is so cute. At epic level, 10, she gets the baby! Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	30869

GLTA!
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 05-12-16 at 03:39 AM.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I wish you tons of luck GanleeKaliae! I have been trying since it came out - to no avail.
    A question: why is it that the 2 Mother's Day Mama animals can't use the same habitat? Would have been nice if both were compatible with the Spring habitat. They would have looked so awesome together.
    Thanks, I think you are right about the hibernation until next year though, Mama Bear just does not want to come home to our forests this year oh well, we have maybe two or three more tries so here's hoping!

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly, mama bear did not want to come live in my forest. Hopefully she comes back next year!

Executive Chef
    Still trying for mama bear but not having much luck. I also done need anything else from this combo so using my crystal unicorn at a chance for a hybrid. Her description makes me feel a bit sad about her food always being cold tho! But I guess that's what mama bears do!

Trying for her too but not a huge loss to me if she doesn't want to visit. Now as for Mamaroo? She is one awesome mama and I am very happy to have her. Love how she hops about!
    (a special nursery habitat to house both Mamas would have been truly sweet. If there had been one available, I would have purchased both the habitat and Mama Bear).
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 05-12-16 at 03:41 PM.

Thank my lucky stars my very last breeding attempt I could get in 13HRS. Ive tried non stop I'm so happy

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who got Mama Bear! I didn't get it or anything new trying for it. But I realized I don't have any of the breedable dark-water super rares so I'll keep going with this combo until I get a super rare since any one of the three will be new to me.

Fashion Designer
    After so many fails, my last 2 attempts were successful. In the nest is a Freezel (don't have) and in the breeding garden, 13hr timer, Mama Bear. 2 new animals for my forest . Now to buy their habit Congrats to those who were successful in breeding MamaBear and don't give up trying to those still trying, I almost did.

Views:	94 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	30893

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    After so many fails, my last 2 attempts were successful. In the nest is a Freezel (don't have) and in the breeding garden, 13hr timer, Mama Bear. 2 new animals for my forest . Now to buy their habit Congrats to those who were successful in breeding MamaBear and don't give up trying to those still trying, I almost did.

Views:	94 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	30893
    Congratulations Buttercup, you got Mama Bear so beautiful

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast