Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mama Bear: May 6 2016(Leaves May 13)

Executive Chef
    Haven't had a chance to try for this yet even tho it's really lovely. Trying for mamaroo, with no success so far! Hope I can get at least one of them!

Fashion Designer
    I got him at 4th try I hope because i don't find the egg under the other 13 hour breeding timers!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    I got him at 4th try I hope because i don't find the egg under the other 13 hour breeding timers!!
    Fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    Hello natxjgkkggg this is the egg from Mama Bear:

Fashion Designer
    So, the Mama bear does r doesn't have a baby? Saw one on an island small and she didn't. Also, is this the usual sale rate for normal animals? Congrats on all who bred her. Happy Mother's Day!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    So, the Mama bear does r doesn't have a baby? Saw one on an island small and she didn't. Also, is this the usual sale rate for normal animals? Congrats on all who bred her. Happy Mother's Day!
    may be the baby will appear in epic form only ?
    i suppose that a young animal can not carry a baby , only adult
    ok i got it with kirin-swan princess (1st try) after 2 fails with kirin-weasel witch . looks like a princess got more chance to breed than a witch LOL
    the funny think was i thought i didn't get it and i put again kirin-swan princess in the den LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    may be the baby will appear in epic form only ?
    i suppose that a young animal can not carry a baby , only adult
    ok i got it with kirin-swan princess (1st try) after 2 fails with kirin-weasel witch . looks like a princess got more chance to breed than a witch LOL
    the funny think was i thought i didn't get it and i put again kirin-swan princess in the den LOL
    Lol Congrats!!!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    Gonna try for this one now as I got the mamaroo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    First two tries were the expected Chromadiles, but on the 3rd try I got a 19 hour timer. No Mama Bear yet, but I have been wanting an Aquafox for quite a while. My first new Super Rare in over two months and the first new animal I have bred in almost a month.
    Congrats! Aquafox is beautiful! Hoping to get it as a fail as well.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast