Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mama Bear: May 6 2016(Leaves May 13)

Rhino Keeper
    I think this one is REALLY cute! However, I wonder why the baby is green when the first stage of mama bear is clearly pink Nonetheless, a very adorable creature~

Executive Chef
    Awww, so so cute! Please not a tournament! Iv not had great success there lately!

Rhino Keeper
    So cute! I hope she's not a tournament prize because I will be much to busy to play this weekend!

Fashion Designer
    Mama Bear is beautiful and her bub is adorable. I'm hoping she is a tournament prize, as she will be a great prize for all, especially for the mothers that play this game. And if she is a tournament prize, I hope that I can win her

Executive Chef
    I LOVE her and her baby! At least this Mama is obtainable! <3

Executive Chef
    I think there will be an 18-round tournament starting with the MAY 6 update that will end on Mother's day, but I am not sure the Mama Bear will be the prize. I was thinking about the following part of the text associated with the Mama Bear; Keep the happy family together and bring home the Mama Bear. It seems to imply that there will be other members of the family. It may mean nothing but it could also indicate that the Mama Bear is part of some kind of set. Possibly a Breeding Trio. Mama, Pap and Baby. We haven't seen one of those since February.

Based on the coloring and the fact that it is in a Water habitat, I think it will be a Dark/Water hybrid. If it is available for breeding, I am sure everyone will enjoy breeding it after trying for a Sea Lion the past week. We will see in another day or so. I haven't had much luck breeding the past two months with the one new animal I have bred since March started is a Tree Frog. Maybe a new breedable animal will change my Luck.

Host(ess)
    I think you made a great point. This will be fun ��
    I play Dragon Story & Fantasy Forest Story.

Add me if you'd like.........
    Kristen6207

Looking forward to this!

Mama Bear is so cute but 18 round tournaments are not haha

I hope we can all bring her back to our forests!

Executive Chef
    Good luck breeding everyone! I'll be able to make the first attempt on Sunday and the second one on Tuesday.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast