Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Fields of Flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! I had rune prunes ready this time for a good start! ^_^ Love the animals and excited for the new type! I don't see a rainbow habitat anywhere, so I wonder if the last animal is rainbow plus another type? It would be nice if we got a habitat during the event, but since one is on sale I kinda doubt it. That being said, the new habibat looks great! I may have to pick this one up before the end of the event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I collected 25 watering cans from harvesting and it said the can should be in inventory. It is not in 'all' or any of the individual tabs. I have force closed the app AND restarted both my phone and tablet and still no watering can in any of my inventory tabs. Sigh. I hope this gets fixed soon...I have never had the decoration not show up before.
    At 25 tokens you get a Flower Bush. Look in your inventory for that.

Fortunately, I had enough explosives along with two farms of Charm Cherries to get the Flower Bush. I have 3 crops of 5 hour crops ready in another 1/2 hour. I meant to have 6-5 hour crops ready at update time but I messed up a bit.

We need 240 Watering Cans to get the Lamp Post which is the second individual prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I do believe one of those is a habitat. Either the one in individual prizes or the one in community.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I just changed it...however the bush in the shop is not in my inventory either.

Edit: got it after restarting again. Thanks.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 05-03-16 at 12:03 PM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I do believe one of those is a habitat. Either the one in individual prizes or the one in community.
    I looked at them more carefully and I think they are lily ponds - one with a bridge across and one without.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I do believe this is the first new type I've seen in a WE since I've been playing. I'm excited.
    it is not the 1st new type in WE : egypt, ice cream, autumn are new types from WE
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Ok I just changed it...however the bush in the shop is not in my inventory either.
    If it doesn't turn up after you force close you may need to contact support. Force closing usually helps, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It's not a watering can, it's a plant that drops watering cans. You can see what it looks like by looking at the prize "timeline". Hope you find it!
    Oh well, you are probably right. Too much to hope for a habitat I suppose 😉. I did immediately buy the habitat on sale. Really nice.

So glad!! I didn't harvest this A.M. or get the egg off the nest. But flower bush is nada in storage. I'll try again

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows how many Watering Cans we need to collect each day to stay on track?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast