Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Fields of Flowers

World Event: Fields of Flowers

The Field of Flowers Event lasts for 17 days. This event introduces the rainbow type for the first time. Only the Petal Peacock has the rainbow type, but it will not be the last.

Individual Prizes
    1. 25 - Flower Bush (1x1 decoration). The bush drops 4 cans every 4 hours.
    2. 240 - Lamp Post (decoration).
    3. 750 - Waterlily Pond (decoration).
    4. 1,500 - Jasmine Jaguar (super rare ). Incubation time 14:00, evolution time 14:00.
    5. 2,800 - Petal Peacock (super rare ). Incubation time 8:00, evolution time 24:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 700 watering cans. But please keep going after you get your 700 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
    1. 90,000,000 - Twisted Topiary (decoration).
    2. 230,000,000 - Garden Bridge (decoration)
    3. 330,000,000 - Orchid Otter (rare ). Incubation time 12:00, evolution time 16:00.

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the bush you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 cans per day and 2,550 (aprox.) cans for the event. If we get an arena during the event (this Friday, probably, with the release of Mama Bear), that's more. If you win cans in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

You can get watering cans by doing the following actions:

1. Hatching animals from the nest. The amount of watering cans depend from the hatching time. Therefore, 1 hour = 1 watering can. You can also sell the animal, it's not necessary to put it on a habitat, so if you have small gaps of time consider buying, for example, a Frostfang (4 hours hatching time) to gain an extra 4 hours.
    2. Harvesting food at your farms. The amount of watering cans depend on how many hours it lasts to harvest your fruits. For example, 8 hours generate 8 watering cans. 1 hour generates 1 watering can. Remember: Any food that lasts less than 1 hour might not generate watering cans.
    3. Digging in the mine.
    4. Winning battles on tournaments.
    5. Buying a flower bush (4 cans/4 hours) or flower barrel (16 cans/4 hours). You get a free flower bush as the first prize.

I'd suggest you to plant 20-hour crops daily. Missing a day might harshly affect your outcome, so plan your farming!

SALE

Last edited by matiasabad94; 05-08-16 at 09:11 AM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Oh my gosh!!! A new type - rainbow!!!

I love all the animals, especially the peacock! Should have planted rune prunes yesterday but at least I had nexus nuts ready. Good luck, everyone!

Executive Chef
    no kidding !
    longtime we didn't have a new type ! good news
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I was hoping we were going to break the pattern of starting each moth with another World Event. Does that look like a habitat as the second community prize?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I was hoping we were going to break the pattern of starting each moth with another World Event. Does that look like a habitat as the second community prize?
    i don't think so : they don't give habitat since long
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    It does but since there's a new habitat on sale I'm not getting my hopes up.

Executive Chef
    That would be nice. It has been a long time since we were gifted a habitat. My guess is that it is a decoration that is too small to be very decorative even if we had to space to place it. Ooops! My cynical voice slipped out.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Oh my gosh!!! A new type - rainbow!!!

I love all the animals, especially the peacock! Should have planted rune prunes yesterday but at least I had nexus nuts ready. Good luck, everyone!
    I do believe this is the first new type I've seen in a WE since I've been playing. I'm excited.

Rhino Keeper
    I collected 25 watering cans from harvesting and it said the flower bush should be in inventory. It is not in 'all' or any of the individual tabs. I have force closed the app AND restarted both my phone and tablet and still no watering can in any of my inventory tabs. Sigh. I hope this gets fixed soon...I have never had the decoration not show up before.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 05-03-16 at 11:56 AM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I collected 25 watering cans from harvesting and it said the can should be in inventory. It is not in 'all' or any of the individual tabs. I have force closed the app AND restarted both my phone and tablet and still no watering can in any of my inventory tabs. Sigh. I hope this gets fixed soon...I have never had the decoration not show up before.
    It's not a watering can, it's a plant that drops watering cans. You can see what it looks like by looking at the prize "timeline". Hope you find it!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast