Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm now ahead by 1 point on my baby account.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Oh no, the wheel is gone, and I had one spin left :O

Executive Chef
    And again the Spin-the-Wheel has been removed before the last minutes... Really???

Ended 5th place, with 5,075, practicly no gold spent (just a few to speed up just before bed). Nr. 1 has 11,621, nr. 2 has 9,880. No way that's achievable without spending lots of gold...

I have 2 breeding dens, 3 nests and Arctic Isles, and kept all these (and the evolution temple) full at practicly all times.

Pay to win it is.

Please, S8, DO NOT give us another leaderboard!
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-10-16 at 10:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I got 7th place which I really don't care about at all....what I am pleased about was in the last 30 minutes, I used 40 gold to do some speeding and bought one boost so I was able to get Mother

Congrats to the few winners of the event. I could go on again about how unfair these events are since 95% of players have no shot at the main prize but apparently our voices don't count to the devs.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I watched the clock for the last 10 minutes making sure nobody boosted at the very end to catch up. I finished in 2nd but I got lucky with my group. I only had 3300 points. First place has 4200. He boosted with only a few minutes left and I'm not sure why considering he was pretty far ahead of me. He didn't even reach the final milestone for Mother.

I was in like 10th place last time so I wasn't very invested in the results. Does anybody know when they give you the prizes?

So did you actually get anything for being number one since we got the mom dragon last night .... and are they going to post any final results ? Weve been number one on our board since about noon Monday.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    Anyone know what happens if you tie? I'm currently tied for 2nd and hope we both get mama.
    Whoever is listed first in the tie gets the dragon. The other person is treated like 3rd place. You can usually see the second person in the tie has the Bronze Trophy already next to their name.

At least that's how it was the first time around.

Host(ess)
    Can't believe I got 3rd place! I was second till the last minute, then the girl who was 3rd place jumped to 2nd.
    Thing is I only got 3rd place cause I was spending gold on the beginning of the event cuz I was speeding up breeding to try and get starry night (which I eventually had to buy anyway). Thing is: all events, specially this one, is a way to make us spend gold: there's no way of winning if you don't.
    Active daily player of Dragon Story (level 178).
    Active daily player of Restaurant, Bakery and Fashion Story (level 99).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I watched the clock for the last 10 minutes making sure nobody boosted at the very end to catch up. I finished in 2nd but I got lucky with my group. I only had 3300 points. First place has 4200. He boosted with only a few minutes left and I'm not sure why considering he was pretty far ahead of me. He didn't even reach the final milestone for Mother.

I was in like 10th place last time so I wasn't very invested in the results. Does anybody know when they give you the prizes?
    You were lucky with your group! I ended up 3rd place with 4033 points. Congrats!!!
    Active daily player of Dragon Story (level 178).
    Active daily player of Restaurant, Bakery and Fashion Story (level 99).

Executive Chef
    I finished 2nd as well, with 4451 points. I think my last minute boost to get Mother made the person in 1st boost in the last few minutes to make sure I didn't catch them....wasn't trying to!

I need food....I'm almost sorry I finished in 2nd and didn't get any. Am really shocked I finished so high, I think I was 13th or 14th last time.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)