Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Hi all! I hope this hasn't been brought up and I've missed it. if so, I apologize.
    On 3 of our accounts, only 10 points gave been awarded for hatching: Cherry Blosson, Athletc, Hot Chocolate and Pearl. Is this happening with anyone else? It could have been happening occasionally from the beginning but I only caught it yesterday.
    While I've no chance of winning (Leaders in the thousands again) on 2 of them, 1 has a chance. And I'd like to have all of the earned points to count toward the milestone rewards and food prizes.
    Based on what I've read, the event will be over before Support can reply. Is this just happening with ours?
    It happened to me too and I read posts here that they're in the process of fixing it.

Nightclub Owner
    Just checked my group, they're now roughly:
    1. 10,000
    2. 2,000
    3. 1,400
    4 to last are all at around the 1,000 mark

No competition here, the 1st place guy will win for sure, I'm at the bottom and doesn't feel like spending gold to compete
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just checked my group, they're now roughly:
    1. 10,000
    2. 2,000
    3. 1,400
    4 to last are all at around the 1,000 mark

No competition here, the 1st place guy will win for sure, I'm at the bottom and doesn't feel like spending gold to compete
    Ok as all these groups are crazy: i have a normal one (so far). Im just playimg DS for fun never spending money on it and im actually in the lead right now with 800... My only target is to get the first animal and the habitat
    But this type of event is really stupid and it seems that it will be adapted in CS soon -.- and there I will be sad if I dont get everything (but im sure not gonna spend a tons of gems there!!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    It's not that I don't like this event, I really hate it Especially the fact that it is impossible to reach the last milestone without spending gold...
    I don't mind spending a bit of gold, but only if I want to, making it my own choise to do so.
    Currently on 1689 points, so on track to reach Duchess. But I already spend gold on speed breeding, even more than I usually do. Don't think I would get there without it.
    I calculated I need an extra 900 points on top of what I'm supposed to get until the event ends to get to Mother, not counting in wheel prizes and hatching bonuses (not very lucky on the wheel and bred only 1 rare dragon, rest are commons).
    I refuse to buy dragon ages, it's only decor after the event. So I'm thinking of activating the roost for 50 gold (funny, thought that was 100 ). But that still requires some speed breeding... Don't know what to do.
    maybe when you have breeding or hatching and evolving neer the same time you should buy boost and double your points.make a plan as much as you can and even if you have to wait for maybe 1 or 2h I think it will be worth it.....someone else does that...
    I'm just playin to do something wile this event,I know that I can't reach last milestone,the others I allready have.the only new to me is that habitat.I think I will reach that,maybe Snowfall witch I allready won in the spin to win.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 05-06-16 at 06:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Once again last night was at the top, this morning I'm 3rd...! I don't really like this competition thing, I'm really doing it for the milestones, it would be nice to have that snowfall dragon.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kga2012 View Post
    I wanted to know that are we getting the bonus for hatching an ultra rare dragon like the supersonic dragon even though it is an unbreedable dragon
    I hatched today Supersonic,but I have no idea how much points got from that one.I was so lost with curent turnament and dident even put my mind in to it.so if anyone knows would like to know too....?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    It's not that I don't like this event, I really hate it Especially the fact that it is impossible to reach the last milestone without spending gold...
    I don't mind spending a bit of gold, but only if I want to, making it my own choise to do so.
    Currently on 1689 points, so on track to reach Duchess. But I already spend gold on speed breeding, even more than I usually do. Don't think I would get there without it.
    I calculated I need an extra 900 points on top of what I'm supposed to get until the event ends to get to Mother, not counting in wheel prizes and hatching bonuses (not very lucky on the wheel and bred only 1 rare dragon, rest are commons).
    I refuse to buy dragon ages, it's only decor after the event. So I'm thinking of activating the roost for 50 gold (funny, thought that was 100 ). But that still requires some speed breeding... Don't know what to do.
    Yeah.. i don't want to touch the leaderboard, but perhaps i should have used one boost when doing my starry night breeding to get up to mother. But, i think i can still do it, even without more speed breed. It's only 50 gold right now to activate the roost? Not in game, I'll see if it is on mine too. If it is, I really hope they leave it at that price. 100 is steep, and I only reactivated it after buying it once, to try for valiant. I think, with the roost and the diamond temple, they should have a higher cost to get it initially, and have it lower cost after. That'd keep people from selling off their temples after they are done with them, and probably encourage people to re-use them.

My leaderboard has
    1. 33K
    2. 22K
    3-4. 8K

I'm currently 8th with 2K. I'm hoping to get the milestones, but may need to boost at the end to make it.

I do wonder if I'm in a group that has people who are more likely to spend gold/money. I did buy Valiant and the 4 Diamond habitat since I didn't have a diamond or champion but I can't imagine it's worth it to try get close to the top 2 in my group.

I'm strictly playing for the milestone prizes and see the compettitve ones as a bonus if I get something. I am real close to being on pace to be able to get to the 4400. Need a little luck on breeding though.

Farm Supplier
    I guess the smart strategy since we had a week's warning would have been to start breeding for Crusader since the fails are so short. Then have one evolving, one on each nest, and one breeding, all ready to collect when the event started. Then keep evolving the new ones to level 4 instead of evolving the same one to higher levels to save on food.

Next time!